Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The ballad of the niggalossus

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

This is all improv btw

Fucking why is this thread dying I worked hard on this more hard than any of u fucking shitposters

@GoffSystemQB @Bleachcel @Daydreamincel @TheSecondComing @Gyros_Pretcel @streetlyte

Fucking why is this thread dying I worked hard on this more hard than any of u fucking shitposters

@GoffSystemQB @Bleachcel @Daydreamincel @TheSecondComing @Gyros_Pretcel @streetlyte
Bog2

u called?

hahah niggarossuss xdddddddddd

Shut yo bitch ass up white boy.

stupid cuck

It's for a niche group of the forum. You should start a karaoke thread every Friday though lmfao. Would be entertaining.

@Weed

Niggas be rapping bout ancient history and shiet, dawg

So niggalosus is fatjer of my waifu?

@BummerDrummer

nice penis

lossus bro

Based based based based

CC9D1B31 EECF 4736 B2FB 5A09CEA7398D

Im sorry you got no reply