Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Balding Gods have finally come for me..

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
so for the past 2 days I've been pulling out 4-5 strands of hair every time i run my hand through my hair or touch it. I'm currently Norwood scale 2 and i never lose this much hair. So i guess Level 3 process has started for me now. I should be completely bald in 3-4 years max. It's over, i'm gonna have to get a hair wig (the ones u glue on your head) or get a hair transplant. I thought having low testosterone would save me (it did for awhile) but i was wrong. The Bald Gods wait for no one. When it's your time to go it's your time

An infographic of the norwood scale

Dumbass, that's not a symptom of male pattern baldness. Hair falls off all the time, sometimes more than usual, and for various reasons.

Dumbass, that's not a symptom of male pattern baldness. Hair falls off all the time, sometimes more than usual, and for various reasons.
Don't we shed 100 hairs a day normally. If it's more than that you should see a derma OP