Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The back camera on any phone is absolutely brutal and verifies your sub humanity.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
I've always thought of myself as having a pretty decent eye area (still subChad tho), until I decided to finally take a picture of myself using the back camera.

The results were absolutely brutal, and I actually verified my trueceldom. It's honestly over right now. I literally look like a morphed version of coolmandude, but with blonde hair and (less) deformed eyes (although the eye area turned out to be suicidefuel).

>taking pics

i havent even seen my face in months

Which is more accurate?

Back camera or Mirror?

you know you can get a true mirror right and it actually shows you what you look like. photos do a bad job at capturing what you actually look like unless you are a professional.

looks the same from front and back camera to me tbh

back camera is a little better quality though, front looks like im taking it from a refugee camp on an obama phone.

you know you can get a true mirror right and it actually shows you what you look like. photos do a bad job at capturing what you actually look like unless you are a professional.
Where is this true mirror? Ffs.

Where is this true mirror? Ffs.
its a reflection of the reflectiion on the mirror

my bathroom mirror is like this

so i can simply turn the left mirror onto the middle one and see my true self (doesn't show reversed letters)

Fuck OP, I just took a picture this way. Now I want to rope so badly.

I have tape covering both camera's on my phone & I disable access for any apps to take live pics roflmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back