Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The babypill is brutal

Have you swallowed the brutal babypill?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
A cute baby mogs an incel. Women would rather spent time with a cute male 2-month-old than a sub3 male. She would rather a complete stranger's chad infant suckle her tit than the incel she's known her whole life. In times of war or disaster, women will breastfeed the babies of complete strangers. They won't comfort sub3 men with sex (they will fuck chad though, that never stops). If the baby is particularly cute, she will allow it to play with her boobies until it is 6, 7 sometimes even older.

Here are foids who breastfeed each other's children. How the fuck is this not sexual? They're not feeding their kids. They're just letting a stranger fondle their breast.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kopequ5pe4

Get brutally mogged by these 5 year olds playing while they suck on titties. They don't need breastmilk. They're eating fucking rare steak at that age. She just wants her titties sucked. Just not by an incel.

View: https://youtu.be/2Qs5_9-v5RM?list=PLrCOjITERKvJ_UxecC9Lr00YTXS_PasCp

cute baby > incel. Ugly babies get "SIDS"

holy shit, second vid has nipple in thumbnail

this one has 144 million views, it has more views than the spiderman no way home trailer :dafuckfeels:
it's insane, now a random shitskinned foid shows her huge tits and mogg a hollywood production

A cute baby mogs an incel. Women would rather spent time with a cute male 2-month-old than a sub3 male. She would rather a complete stranger's chad infant suckle her tit than the incel she's known her whole life. In times of war or disaster, women will breastfeed the babies of complete strangers. They won't comfort sub3 men with sex (they will fuck chad though, that never stops). If the baby is particularly cute, she will allow it to play with her boobies until it is 6, 7 sometimes even older.

Here are foids who breastfeed each other's children. How the fuck is this not sexual? They're not feeding their kids. They're just letting a stranger fondle their breast.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kopequ5pe4

Get brutally mogged by these 5 year olds playing while they suck on titties. They don't need breastmilk. They're eating fucking rare steak at that age. She just wants her titties sucked. Just not by an incel.

View: https://youtu.be/2Qs5_9-v5RM?list=PLrCOjITERKvJ_UxecC9Lr00YTXS_PasCp

cute baby > incel. Ugly babies get "SIDS"

This is so brutal, it's making me depressed :feelsseriously:

this one has 144 million views, it has more views than the spiderman no way home trailer :dafuckfeels:
it's insane, now a random shitskinned foid shows her huge tits and mogg a hollywood production

Spiderman is manlet, that's why I guess.

Yeah the ethnic girl you posted was actually scolded by police or court before for sexualising her children for profit.

View attachment 710457

That is allowed on JewTube but they censor the blackpill into oblivion. Roughly half my comments which contain any "offensive language" or blackpill terminology is shadow removed by the next day. :society:

Aqua. Refusing to breastfeed sick or ugly children is murder. And scumciety doesn't care about this.
Also you can find videos while females breastfeed 4+ y.o. children who obviously don't need to be breastfed. How this is not sexual?

Refusing to breastfeed sick or ugly children is murder
Brutal! My mom didn’t breastfeed me because I’m ugly. Instead she gave me literal soy formula milk and it turned me into an abomination. Meanwhile my younger sister got breastfed.

I honestly consider this child abuse. I hate my parents so much

Some subhumans here never experienced any warmth from females their whole life including their own mom yet soy psychologists will tell platitudes like 'work on yorself'. Jfl

Man, you are going insane at this point

Hope the next kid gets a craving for Foid milk and bites the whole tit off and the kid swallows it and chokes

View attachment 710457

the fact that this bitch hasnt gone to prison yet for child rape is beyond concerning

Yeah the ethnic girl you posted was actually scolded by police or court before for sexualising her children for profit.
she should have been sent to prison for 3 years at the very least

Good afternoon,

I HATE degeneracy!!!

One of them got arrested :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: