Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The baby think's i'm UGLY

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
My one friend is a chad and kind mental(that's another story). He has a one year old daughter. Last summer i slept on his couch when I was waiting for the move in date on my new apartment.

I went to sleep that night only to wake up to a child across the room in walker just staring at me. It wouldn't look away. over the next few days any time his daughter was around she'd stare at me if i was in the same room. When she was held she'd look over their shoulder and stare at me. Always staring at me. only time she didn't stare was when there was food, toys or a movie on.

This child thought i was so ugly she had to stare at me for HOURS to understand what the fuck it was looking at.:dafuckfeels::feelsUnreal:

you sure she's staring at you because you're ugly?
don't you think she'd avert her gaze in disgust instead?

Babies actually recognize whether someone is ugly or not. This is a proven fact but i forgot the name of the study.

If a baby keeps staring at you, it's more than likely because you're good looking, you fakecel faggot. If you were ugly, the baby would look away and possibly be afraid.

She was probably just curious because you were the new face.

kek of the hour

If a baby keeps staring at you, it's more than likely because you're good looking, you fakecel faggot. If you were ugly, the baby would look away and possibly be afraid.
:yes:

Push the baby under the tires of an SUV and ride over it :feelskek:

she was probably a future stacy too, since it's chad's.

When she was held she'd look over their shoulder and stare at me.
this is a common seduction tactic used by foids to attract chad.

from google:
A sideways glance over a raised shoulder highlights curves and the roundness of the female face. ... Women instinctively do this when trying to flirt. Looking over your shoulder and a soft side smile sends a signal that you are interested and approachable.

Last edited:
babies are not social enough to hide their feelings. meaning that ur truly ugly

she was probably a future stacy too, since it's chad's.

this is a common seduction tactic used by foids to attract chad.

from google:
I mean when she was being held she'd peak over the person holding thems shoulder.

The study is such a cope. The child would look at anything unique If i have a baby face and a short jaw she's going to look at me and wonder why i look like child but i'm huge. it's the wrong context. if a child is around normal looking people, and then a babyfacecel comes in she's obviously going to stare at the babyfacecel if she's used to seeing my friends hunter eyes and square jawline and take triad badboy tattoos.

I have a child like high trust low T wide face complete with short jaw and short midface. So best case scenario the child only contextualizes herself and her mother and father and other family members and understands i don't look like them if a child stares at me because it considers my face attractive it's simply because it doesn't know any better. I look unique, child like and not dangerous the people who made the study is coping to the max and giving the wrong context.

Last edited:
She was probably just curious because you were the new face.
this. you give this infant's cognitive ability way too much credit.

this. you give this infant's cognitive ability way too much credit.
The baby is operating on instinct at this point, running the ol' evolution.exe.