Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the avg foid lives a millionaire lifestyle (richcels ignore)

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Captain
★★
they go out to nice places to eat always get snacks and drinks from convenient stores drugs/alcohol anything they want
have sex whenever they want
all their needs are met
if they arent fucking chad one day they are getting money and things bought for them by simps the next or are doing both on the same day
you cannot fail as a woman
they dont have to do shit and basically get whatever they want handed to them
even ugly women have their simps
the average man and sub5 lives like a slave
no likes from a single woman on social media or dating apps so you delete them
you most likely are one paycheck short of losing everything
the difference in quality of life is just so fucking ragefuel
they wouldnt last a day as us

Hail Satan Wtf GIF

This world is an illusion and one day it will all be gone. Like a vapor.

Rich normgroids, and foids are so fucking privileged....Some day a wave will arise and come to their doorstep and wipe all their validation and comfort of life away....

only men can be poor

If we were millionaires we would have to pay extra trust me when I had a nice car I got only hate and jealousy and people never gave me discounts and they used to cut you off in traffic or block you from lanes and shit

I do find it funny when foids tell about their academic or career accomplishments though like they earned it from their sweat and tears and not from pretty privilege or just woman privilege which includes all the help from the simps and the 'progressives' and today it's even written on the law to help women

If we were millionaires we would have to pay extra trust me when I had a nice car I got only hate and jealousy and people never gave me discounts and they used to cut you off in traffic or block you from lanes and shit
i said millionaire lifestyle
the way they live
foids only do 9-5 jobs in order to get a chad or someone that meets their ridiculous requirements/standards
they could all drop out of the workforce and have a simp do everything for them but they dont want that

go to 8:31 in this video

Last edited:
That's why I don't care about normniggers getting slaughtered on streets, their daughters raped or butchered like pigs, and so shouldn't you.

Yeah i have to agree, from early highschool to end of university, all the girls Ive ever met had it ultra easy, all were swarmed by dudes, most came from rich Families, they all were spending their weekends shopping, partying and going to the theatre, only few exceptions when it came to being constantly well off.

That's why I don't care about normniggers getting slaughtered on streets, their daughters raped or butchered like pigs, and so shouldn't you.
When i was a bit younger, really only like a year or two I got REALLY depressed about this, i dislike the hate and the pain of others, i was quite empathic towards these people, but I am better off now. I accepted these are not my children nor are they friends. They never gave a fuck about my existence, so why should I do it for them?

Maybe this thinking isnt good for society, misantrophic ideals after all are what made us all into what we are now, but ultimately if I am the only humane one in the middle of hatred, it just makes me sick, so - why not join?

i said millionaire lifestyle
the way they live
foids only do 9-5 jobs in order to get a chad or someone that meets their ridiculous requirements/standards
they could all drop out of the workforce and have a simp do everything for them but they dont want that

go to 8:31 in this video

I know what you meant