Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The averages are lying, foids seem to have much lower iq than data suggests

lowz1r

lowz1r

broken by crippling depression
★★★★★
i have no scientific or statistical evidence to back this up, what I am about to say is solely based on empirical evidence, but I truly mean this when I say that foids are just too retarded for me to take them seriously.

An onlyfans girl is considered "smart" nowadays because she is exploiting lonely men in order to make easy jew money.

That's about the extent of how far their intelligence goes.

And the very fact that they are so incredibly shallow doesn't help either. They are basic bitches. They are bad liars. They are bad cheaters. They are talentless pigs who have egos the size of planets. They were conditioned to being complimented their entire lives simply for existing.

Unlike faggots that say women are complicated, the female brain is very primal, predictable, and uninteresting. At least men have demonstrated substantial amounts of creativity over the years. Women failing to serve this role in history is always defended by the same excuse: "but muh women are too busy giving child birth and nurturing their children!"

And to that statement, I tell the faggots that I agree. Not because giving child birth or nurturing takes up too much of their time, but because they were biologically designed like that. Women aren't supposed to be creative or intelligent. It serves no real purpose. I'm tired of this excuse being thrown around. I've said it before and I'll say it again: women are just baby making machines. That's how it's MEANT to be.

Stop trying to put women on a pedestal because you think this is "preventing them from reaching their true potential". It's not. And the funny thing is, most modern women don't even do their job properly. Hence the declining birth rates all around the world.

They have a 10% smaller brains and less grey matter. How is it not a fact that they're less intelligent?

They have a 10% smaller brains and less grey matter. How is it not a fact that they're less intelligent?
it should be common knowledge but people are quick to defend it with "but muh women have the same average iq as men" and "muh women are oppressed because of their maternal responsibilities"

I'll say it again: women are just baby making machines. That's how it's MEANT to be.
I wish we would just stop fighting reality and accept this point.

kek at them for failing to do their one job: BREED WITH INCEL COCK
No I mean them not taking care of us as kids. I guess that just might be a me-problem though, huh? Most of you guys on here seemed to have good moms.

No I mean them not taking care of us as kids. I guess that just might be a me-problem though, huh? Most of you guys on here seemed to have good moms.
nope, I didn't have a good mom at all. She cheated on my dad and left me when i was just a little kid.

An onlyfans girl is considered "smart" nowadays because she is exploiting lonely men in order to make easy jew money.
Same way an incompetent heir is 'smart' for exploiting the peasants.

As for IQ, at this point, I don't really care for it. Your IQ WILL get affected by the kind of society you live in. Men live in a society that is constantly hostile to them and pamper foids. Of course, foids are gonna turn out better on average as the data suggest.

As for IQ, at this point, I don't really care for it. Your IQ WILL get affected by the kind of society you live in. Men live in a society that is constantly hostile to them and pamper foids. Of course, foids are gonna turn out better on average as the data suggest.

There is seriously no way foids have more capacity for critical thinking and logic than men

IQ tests were overhauled by feminists to equalize male and female intelligence like 40-50 years ago, even still they score 3 points lower on average.

And the IQ difference between male and female college graduates is like 20 points.

The average foid is smarter than the average man.

Foids have less variation between idiots and geniuses, and men have more variation, so there are more geniuses and idiots among them.

Foids have less variation between idiots and geniuses, and men have more variation, so there are more geniuses and idiots among them.
This isn't even true. The studies that showed that were conducted on 12 year olds. At 16 boys receive a signing spike in IQ that puts them above girls. Women peak in mental development at 12

500px Velocity of Growth

How, then, was the foid system created, where they have absolute power ?
Elite men in power want to humilate and put down other men. Also comes from men's instincts which naturally favor women. It's always been like this. Every society has been gynocentric in some way.

Elite men in power want to humilate and put down other men. Also comes from men's instincts which naturally favor women. It's always been like this. Every society has been gynocentric in some way.
Okay, brocel, I admit I'm wrong.