Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy the average simp

common rejected

common rejected

Greycel
The simps are sheep with their eyes covered. I don't know what they have in their heads. The simps think that by doing everything to a woman, that woman will give them the opportunity to go out with them. All women like to have simps because it raises their self-esteem and They know that they are going to have someone who does everything for them. I hope that one day all the simps will realize that they will never even be able to touch the hand of that woman who gives them everything.

Honestly simps are what is making these women so entitled because look at bhad bhadie on twitter she made 57 million just from her only fans

i have been pretty active recently actually
Well I guess I just haven’t seen the posts you’re in also you don’t comment on my posts no more :cryfeels:

Simps are the assholes that "empower" Women to continue their shitty behavior. Honestly I hate them more than Women themselves because they actively choose to be retards whereas foids are just doing what their biology tells them to most of the time.

Well I guess I just haven’t seen the posts you’re in also you don’t comment on my posts no more :cryfeels:
probably was active at different times of the day

The simps are sheep with their eyes covered. I don't know what they have in their heads. The simps think that by doing everything to a woman, that woman will give them the opportunity to go out with them. All women like to have simps because it raises their self-esteem and They know that they are going to have someone who does everything for them. I hope that one day all the simps will realize that they will never even be able to touch the hand of that woman who gives them everything.