Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Average roastie is more racist than the Nazis and the KKK

these foids keep getting more retarded by the day

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/18uxyli/the_average_2023_western_woman_is_more_racist/

First one of these I've seen that's not completely retarded. The nigger who makes these shitty "incel" memes is a coping ricecel btw, oh the irony :feelskek:

this is so obviously a fake fucking tweet.

They will envy our diversity on .is

440px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-295-1560-21%2C_Nordfrankreich%2C_Turkmenische_Freiwillige.jpg

Women at work

- don't be racist
- refugees welcome

At the same time women at work

- ignore every member of staff with down syndrome and make fun of them (i am on the only person who talks to them)
- unattractive men treated like criminals

Full on KKK.

White leftist women are more racist than Hitler could have ever been.

Women at work

- don't be racist
- refugees welcome

At the same time women at work

- ignore every member of staff with down syndrome and make fun of them (i am on the only person who talks to them)
- unattractive men treated like criminals

Full on KKK.
They see ethnics as helpless animals, either deserving of total death or sympathy. We are not human to them.

asian and curry foids hate their own men to the point of wanting genocide and only want white chad, white foids only want chad and black foids want Tyrone. Over for non chad regardless

They see ethnics as helpless animals, either deserving of total death or sympathy. We are not human to them.
All foids see me as subhuman and look at me with disdain like they want me to kill myself

White leftist women are more racist than Hitler could have ever been.
main-qimg-d235f4633910803389321e3386b67858

Say what you want about Hitler but he never call for the genocide of incels. Also he respected other cultures

The Nazis weren't as Racist as kike media likes to portray them as. The Nazis had troops that consisted of Black men, Indian men, Turkish men, Middle Eastern men etc.

The Nazis weren't as Racist as kike media likes to portray them as. The Nazis had troops that consisted of Black men, Indian men, Turkish men, Middle Eastern men etc.
Nazis were far less racist than the joos

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/NotHowGirlsWork/comments/18uxyli/the_average_2023_western_woman_is_more_racist/

First one of these I've seen that's not completely retarded. The nigger who makes these shitty "incel" memes is a coping ricecel btw, oh the irony :feelskek:

There's other races of women and curious white girls out there. The point is they only want to fuck chad and I mean of any race. Why does he want to have a relationship with the white women? Is his plan to dissolve into us and breed out his asianness? Or perhaps he's just sexually curious and has a potato fetish?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back