Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The average person in these 10 countries has sex 150+ times per year. While we get nothing.

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-

The average person in these 10 countries has sex 150+ times per year. While we get nothing.

SO THEY HAVE SEX 150 TIMES EVERY YEAR....? :dafuckfeels:

150 sex per year is only for chads

how in the hell is Mexico on the list?

NO NON O NON ONoansdfkjiaskldfhnklajsdfnjklansdkfjlnasdjk

Impossible, in Poland 143?
Perhaps X and millennials are increasing those stats and few zoomer normies

Jak tu kurwa do ludzi nie strzelać

India and China definitely don’t belong in this list. Maybe 1.3 billion Indians in total have sex 130 times in a year :feelskek:

I refuse to believe it

Normies typically lie about this kind of stuff

I believe it thats like 1/3 of a year
If you have a gf i would imagine you spend more than 1/3 of your time together

"BUT sex doesn't matter":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Why the fuck would someone willingly have sex 150+ times a year if it doesn't matter.

How many more knives can we take? Try not to think about it.

what the fuck

seems like bullshit, sex every other day is young Chad tier

what the fuck

seems like bullshit, sex every other day is young Chad tier
nah I lived with normals. even low tier normals typically have sex at least once a day. you'd be absolutely stunned by the amount of sex a NT has. new couples twice a day or more. long term couples one a day to once every other day.

It's not chad dragging those numbers up, its us dragging those numbers down. everyone is fucking except incels.

How do they get these stats wtf. It must be self reported or something

Which is MORE if we make the the avergage go down from our zeros.. wtf is wrong with this world so much sex going bye just give me some

Muh Racepill. @sub human

Kurwa, to chyba Julczyska z murzynami wyrabiają te statystyki.
No właśnie, to "few zoomers" to Julki na karzuelach kutasów i Oskarki deweloperskie

Imagine being a woman and being penetrated 150 times per year...how the hell wouldn't you just feel like a cheap piece of meat?

wtf is this bullshit ass statistics. This is definitely cap, I doubt most people don't bang more than once a week and there's not enough chads to raise the average that much. where even is the time for all that fucking?

in the country with the most sexual encounters yet im incel. Fucking suifuel I fucking can't anymore what a brutal fucking post

Normies get like 10 per year max

Even my chadlite friend only fucked like every week or so