Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Average Pajeeta's Skincare Routine

In all fairness, at least they don't eat like fucking pigs and stuff themselves like American women-the fattest group of ppl on planet earth

81928483-13145593-image-a-13_1709312975308.jpg

Still higher smv than me even with her face covered in feces

In all fairness, at least they don't eat like fucking pigs and stuff themselves like American women-the fattest group of ppl on planet earth

81928483-13145593-image-a-13_1709312975308.jpg
probably cant even gain weight because all of the parasites and diseases Jeets have over their filthiness.

Whenever I see any pajeet cringe, I get this uncontrollable urge to take a thick heavy solid metal rod and swing it across the pajeet's subhuman skull at lighting speed, obliterating it into a thousand bony pieces dipped in blood, gooey brains, and other disgusting body fluids.

Perhaps I should have seen it coming but I did not. I just thought it would be like 2 hours of fakeup to totally change their appearance.

Scatmaxxing
2 girls 1 cup

c’mon guy, I was having dinner while browsing this forum, cringemaxxing

LITERAL SHITSKIN

Just before clicking on the thread, I already knew what it was going to be about:feelshaha:.

This is how every foid should be punished.

U know what I genuinely used to think that the whole curries liking poo was a meme made up by 4 chan and that everyone was Just running with it

Now I genuinely believe they unironically like cow poop for some reason lol

U know what I genuinely used to think that the whole curries liking poo was a meme made up by 4 chan and that everyone was Just running with it

Now I genuinely believe they unironically like cow poop for some reason lol
MF THEY LITERALLY BATHE IN A POLLUTED RIVER AS A RITUAL LOL.

every pajeet has intestinal worms

that shit is all got up in her nose and in her mouth and shit. gross

probably cant even gain weight because all of the parasites and diseases Jeets have over their filthiness.
Even the Indians in the USA are slim.

I honestly have more respect for thin, but naturally ugly Indian woman than a 400 lbs , blonde, hambeast, who WOULD look attractive if she never stuffed herself like a pig.