Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The average normie talks more in one day than I have in my 4 years of university

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
The average normie talks with his friends every day several times, meanwhile I havent talked with anyone since I started 4 years ago, I have only talked in group works and things like that but only a few words.
I find it hard to believe but it's the truth.

days would pass when I was at university without me saying a word to another person, I can't say days would pass without saying a word because I would say my thoughts out loud to myself as a form of coping for lack of interaction

days would pass when I was at university without me saying a word to another person
That's every day for me. It's really rare the days when I open my mouth, usually when a teacher specifically asks me something normie asks for directions or something like that.

Same here i barely speak at all at uni unless a teacher / classmate asks me something, mostly i just nod my head in agreement / disagreement. High Inhib life

Didn't have any friends in high school until halfway through last year i got one... Still pretty much the only friend I have even now since then.

I talk so little my voice is very quiet, and when I DO speak it sounds strained and scratchy.

same here, i dont talk too much

Brutal talkpill

Socialmaxxing is the only salvation for an incels soul, it's the only thing that makes me not feel like a loser even though I have 0 experience with foids.

You post a lot here though

ded srs
well it can be useful too
im bumping threads so ops can get satysfing repiles if they dont get it from me
im trying to be helpful and nice to other users
and im giving notifications to people so they get dopamine and they r happy that someone replying them

well it can be useful too
im bumping threads so ops can get satysfing repiles if they dont get it from me
im trying to be helpful and nice to other users
and im giving notifications to people so they get dopamine and they r happy that someone replying them
Based tbh

They talk so much, yet never have anything to say

I only talk when necessary, or if I have something legitimately interesting to say.
They talk so much, yet never have anything to say