Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The average normie relationship:

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/NcUf36zCtAg

Watch from 8:00-15:00

This is literally the average normie relationship. She is resentful because she couldn’t get a 6/10+ guy to settle for her, so she settles with a betabuxx cucked normie instead. If you believe they have sex on the regular, you need to be perma banned immediately.

Is it just me or are these getting crazier out there

Not sure this checks out bud, where are the 3 other guys in the relationship and the several dozen orbiters in the background?

looks like a tranny

13:29
????????????????????????

typical overweight race traitor

Damn I actually feel bad for him, hes getting full on abused on stream and he has no idea what to do.
She literally said "dont fucking touch me" and called him a retard.
All he can do is laugh it off and act like it's not serious. I would rather be imprisoned than have to be married like that

Jesus fuck this was painful.
Holy fuck.
More suicidefuel, inject me with it baby until I can't take it any more. Oh yeah baby.

Last edited:
That guys mogs us to another planet.

Damn I actually feel bad for him, hes getting full on abused on stream and he has no idea what to do.
She literally said "dont fucking touch me" and called him a retard.
All he can do is laugh it off and act like it's not serious. I would rather be imprisoned than have to be married like that
Same. He is a walking dead youtuber I use to watch. He is a good guy, look what he has to do to not be incel. Nearcel’s on Suicide watch.
Jesus fuck this was painful.
Holy fuck.
More suicidefuel, inject me with it baby until I can't take it any more. Oh yeah baby.

Same. He is a walking dead youtuber I use to watch. He is a good guy, look what he has to do to not be incel. Nearcel’s on Suicide watch.
Why does he have his ungrateful wife on his stream? Does he get off on the humiliation? Do you think he is a cuckold?

Why does he have his ungrateful wife on his stream? Does he get off on the humiliation? Do you think he is a cuckold?
Idk. Possibly. High IQ observation though

I made it one minute in before I couldn't do it any longer

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
thank you for sharing this,made my day tbh

Just dumpster dive bro.

Her looksmatch is actually a balding 5"2 indian man lmafo

Who watches that shit ? The guy just rambles about random shit with fake enthusiasm

So this bitch is having a temper tantrum because some of his followers said she looks like someone from a different race?

Last edited: