Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average noodlewhore

H2O is in a liquid state at room temperature

Do Asian women think about... literally anything else?

Imagine being an Asian father and inviting white Chad over and eating with him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Do Asian women think about... literally anything else?
Yes.
7103476 boy31 jpeg8e45a01129039986acfc367f3ab09343

Even though I want to fuck them, asian women are literally the bane of my existence. They're all whores for white men, they'll literally sit there and tell you that themselves.

@Arescel has this on watch

wdym?
They're all whores for white men, they'll literally sit there and tell you that themselves.
Well, yeah, Asians want to be accepted by western society, this is why so many Asians change their names to more western names like Kevin when their real name is Xio-Ping Mao. Asian men also dont give a fuck about their women being whores and are cucked, so these 2 factors lead to mass interracial marriage with white men

Why in particular should we call asian women "whores" ?

The exclusive use seems to imply non-asian women are not whores.

Misleading.

They probably write about their admiration for white men in their college exams too
:feelshaha:
Even though I want to fuck them, asian women are literally the bane of my existence. They're all whores for white men, they'll literally sit there and tell you that themselves.
My thoughts exactly, this is why I feel so happy every time I turn on the news and see (based) niggercels attacking young noodles. :feelsdevil:

Noodles must be part of a hivemind. Most NPC basic hoes ever.

Why in particular should we call asian women "whores" ?

The exclusive use seems to imply non-asian women are not whores.

Misleading.
It's a tautology.