Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The average man's life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
That's a nice room. The bed covers suck though.

Muh trauma and depression btw

haha, I have two hundred times the garbage(not literal garbage, but stuff I might use sometimes or furniture) in my room, good luck cleaning that :feelsokman:

The dumbass didn't take a before photo

The effects of trauma and depression are so prevalent because there are so few who receive relief in the form of being cared about by other people

you energy goes down as soon as you notice that cleaning your room won't cure your loneliness.

haha, I have two hundred times the garbage(not literal garbage, but stuff I might use sometimes or furniture) in my room, good luck cleaning that :feelsokman:

9 hours to fill 2 trash bags?

Mogs me at having his own room.

I like the view
How about
C8C5DF5.jpg
?

my room is clean and tidy all the time, but it doesn't help me in any way (other than not bothering me, because dirt sucks)

I'm so deprived of everything I don't even find that hard to look at. Possibly the opposite. Society did this to me.
I miss the @chudur-budur

Society & circumstances done fucked us all.