Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The average man is ugly. It makes sense that women want nothing to do with them

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
If you go outside you’ll see that very few males look impressive and worthy of female attention. The guys that look slightly good even, they get girls and are happy about themselves. It’s fitting

But biologically only a few men are supposed to look good. They get the attention. They get the sex. I understand that even if it’s unfortunate, it makes sense. If I was a girl, I’d be absolutely disgusted with most men too

It’s really shitty for most of us

But tbh what’s the alternative? Being with a girl that isn’t even attracted to you? All because of societal norms. That would suck too. Idk why we here say life was better for our ancestors when they were basically beta providing, which is what this forum actively shuns anyway

Pretty much what I’m trying to say is we’re ugly. It makes sense we’re sexless. It fucking sucks, but I get it. I’m not gonna blame technology or the Jews. I hate my ugly face. Woman do too. It makes all the sense in the world

It's not really true. The standards for what an attractive man is supposed to look like have just gotten so skewed for so long you've internalized it.

In the 70s this was an "impressive man" and everyone agreed he was top of the pyramid:

serveimage

It's not really true. The standards for what an attractive man is supposed to look like have just gotten so skewed for so long you've internalized it.

In the 70s this was an "impressive man" and everyone agreed he was top of the pyramid:

serveimage
He’s still a Chadlite now. Just not pretty. More handsome

He would do well with woman now. Also, he’s not 20-25 years old so he’s not a good example

He’s still a Chadlite now. Just not pretty. More handsome

He would do well with woman now. Also, he’s not 20-25 years old so he’s not a good example

No he's a perfect example. He was the PINNACLE of male Hollywood superstar WITH THOSE EXACT LOOKS.

Now to play Bond you need to look like this:

serveimage

This is why no one considers average men attractive anymore.

Women only find like 0,1% of men TRULY attractive, like we men would find a 6/10 Becky attractive.

It's completely artificial to depend on women's attraction and full consent for sex to happen.

Women only find like 0,1% of men TRULY attractive, like we men would find a 6/10 Becky attractive.

It's completely artificial to depend on women's attraction and full consent for sex to happen.
That’s true, but I don’t mean just “attractive” to girls. I mean from an aesthetic standpoint. Most men are for one skinnyfat, and on top of that don’t have visible bone structure or a sexy eye area, or good bone structure. Woman don’t either (have good faces on average) but they don’t need it as much since they are by default attractive for having a vagina. Men need to show genetic fitness

That’s true, but I don’t mean just “attractive” to girls. I mean from an aesthetic standpoint. Most men are for one skinnyfat, and on top of that don’t have visible bone structure or a sexy eye area, or good bone structure. Woman don’t either (have good faces on average) but they don’t need it as much since they are by default attractive for having a vagina. Men need to show genetic fitness
It's natural that you don't find men attractive if you're straight. But look at gays, even subpar ones can get laid.

It's natural that you don't find men attractive if you're straight. But look at gays, even subpar ones can get laid.
Lol that’s cause men have a higher sex drive then woman

Cope. Women are just as, if not more ugly. They just hide it through makeup, and are excused via gynocentrism.

Cope. Women are just as, if not more ugly. They just hide it through makeup, and are excused via gynocentrism.
This

If all makeup was gone, you'd understand why incels still exist OP

Pretty much, the average foid you see out and about ain't shit either. Only difference is they can get sex and relationships whenever they want where as most men struggle to get the same.

Only dogs are good enough for females tbh.

Pretty much what I’m trying to say is we’re ugly. It makes sense we’re sexless. It fucking sucks, but I get it. I’m not gonna blame technology or the Jews. I hate my ugly face. Woman do too. It makes all the sense in the world
it does suck but try to find better copes

Last edited:
Even if most women were ugly, I wouldn't have a hatred the way women have a hatred for ugly men....

There is more to it than just looks, women in the west have always had a hostile attitude to men.

Cuck. People like you deserve inceldom. You're not blackpilled at all.
I’m not blackpilled for admitting I’m hideous?

Okay, let’s say we live in the society our parents lived in. I marry my looksmatch. She’s a 2/10. You think I’m happy with that? And on top of that I have to raise her kids, support the family, and have a smile while I do so? Hell fucking no. I’d rather just be like I am now and have few responsibilities and try to cope as best as I can

Yes the average man isn’t attractive to women, only when they have status or wealth they become desirable.

Idk why we here say life was better for our ancestors when they were basically beta providing, which is what this forum actively shuns anyway

In the past, "beta providing" came with a great deal of security. The foid you were married to was wholly dependent upon you, since she didn't make her own income, and social sanctions guaranteed the permanence of your union.

It wasn't just coercive, either. Given that you married her while she was still a virgin, she developed genuine commitment towards you as the man who deflowered her (see: Just Be First Theory).

Last edited:
Legit thread. Average man doesnt look good at all. Average man is low T and unhealthy. Women look bad too, but they are the ones doing the choosing.

Women look bad too, but they are the ones doing the choosing.

This is true in decadent, modern times and in states of primitive nature, but in the societies which built civilization, patriarchs arranged marriages.

We need to divest women of their anachronistic power over life and death. Feminism is a regression to barbarity. All Power to the Patriarchs!

Back in the old days, women were denied education and rights for a good reason. They were forced to marry their looksmatches when young or become prostitutes/slaves. Now they can get some stupid inflated piece of paper by sucking professor cock, work in some stupid useless job by sucking boss cock and party in the weekend and suck Chad cock. With Tinder now they can suck Chad cock even in the week.

They will shit out a single autistic incel son by the age of 36 or remain single and blame men for not being up to their standards (top 10% GigaChads).

The West is fucked. It's beyond over.

Legit thread. Average man doesnt look good at all. Average man is low T and unhealthy. Women look bad too, but they are the ones doing the choosing.

Man can only make up for his ugliness with a big stick. Only it's a little less visible than a big ass or breasts.

Most are little interested in improving looks as well ... a lot of things due to being muhh man, muhh man not having to be cute.

Back in the old days, women were denied education and rights for a good reason. They were forced to marry their looksmatches when young or become prostitutes/slaves. Now they can get some stupid inflated piece of paper by sucking professor cock, work in some stupid useless job by sucking boss cock and party in the weekend and suck Chad cock. With Tinder now they can suck Chad cock even in the week.

They will shit out a single autistic incel son by the age of 36 or remain single and blame men for not being up to their standards (top 10% GigaChads).

Serious high IQ
Yes the average man isn’t attractive to women, only when they have status or wealth they become desirable.
They don't, trust me you can have your status and your wealth, he you can even be charming and NT, anything other than perfect face, 6ft+, and sub 10% bodyfat, you are nothing in a foids eyes

This is single biggest reason to go MGTOW, let them ride the carousel, and laugh at us for our height, our faces, our ethnicity, once they turn 30 it's more over for them than us

Last edited:
Tfu on femoids, their minds unprogressive, no need to call good whats good for those animals. Tfu on chads, praise Elliot, futuristic gracile man

average nordic isnt.

Even if most women were ugly, I wouldn't have a hatred the way women have a hatred for ugly men....

There is more to it than just looks, women in the west have always had a hostile attitude to men.
They dont want to have to carry around genetic trash for nine months

Yea foids are rlly ugly without makeup.

If you go outside you’ll see that very few males look impressive and worthy of female attention. The guys that look slightly good even, they get girls and are happy about themselves. It’s fitting

But biologically only a few men are supposed to look good. They get the attention. They get the sex. I understand that even if it’s unfortunate, it makes sense. If I was a girl, I’d be absolutely disgusted with most men too

It’s really shitty for most of us

But tbh what’s the alternative? Being with a girl that isn’t even attracted to you? All because of societal norms. That would suck too. Idk why we here say life was better for our ancestors when they were basically beta providing, which is what this forum actively shuns anyway

Jooz found a weakness and they amplified it by bringing in the sexual revolution, and later they employed their jooish lesbos to fund penises to replace the femininity in your average chiksa.

They studied Psychology only for malicious intent.
Look at all the garbage that´s outside. ( LGBTQ++OMEGASUPERDELUXE, Transgender degenerates, Sodomy etc... )
Not that care anyway, even with all this going on.
Chad is getting laid.
So we are F´ed either way.

Okay, let’s say we live in the society our parents lived in. I marry my looksmatch. She’s a 2/10. You think I’m happy with that? And on top of that I have to raise her kids, support the family, and have a smile while I do so? Hell fucking no. I’d rather just be like I am now and have few responsibilities and try to cope as best as I can

I partially agree with you. FUCK LOOKSMATCHES!!!! why would I want to be with some ugly girl?

However being ugly is not equal to having undesirable genes.

Stephen Hawking has more value for society than a million chads, and despite that he was not drowning In 10/10 prime pussy. Men should be judged only by their intellect and women should be their reward.

(image if having good grades in school would grand you a stacy?), I'm pretty sure humanity would evolve like never seen in history,boys would start their careers in university with the same knowledge a current phd has, and workforce productivity would grow exponentially, the improvement could be compared to that of the industrial revolution.

Women shouldnt have to choose in the first place

serveimage
Still would slay today tbh