Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Average Looking Foids have dating so easy

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Its insane all she has to do is just fucking do a stupid trend and ask him and he says yes......fuck this gay ass earth ...if a dude did this he'd get no fucking reply and he'd get unadded

stopped watching after a few seconds.:blackpill:

she's not even skinny and she gets chad jfl

Why do you go on Tiktok, it's ropefuel galore

Average? She's fat and plain. That's below average.
Easy doesn't it do it justice.She also probably has 100s of normies in her dms asking her out.

Of course tho she only wants chad

HYPERGAMY NEEDS TO END NOW :feelsree:

Its insane all she has to do is just fucking do a stupid trend and ask him and he says yes......fuck this gay ass earth ...if a dude did this he'd get no fucking reply and he'd get unadded
View attachment 377816
Average? All of the bitches I ask out are hideous and they think they’re the shit.

she looks like a blob of protoplasm. her looksmatch never escaped the primordial ooze.

View attachment 377816
Glad to know that he'll pump and dump her, shatter her heart into pieces and then proceed to block her

Glad to know that he'll pump and dump her, shatter her heart into pieces and then proceed to block her
and then take her rage out on incels

I thought I was watching 2 ugly guys having a conversation about sharing lipstick tbh

Shit subhuman tier facial structure. Also fat. So incel if male as usual. Also I really hate that stupid covering the mouth bullshit every npc foid does

Tiktok banned when?

Easy doesn't it do it justice.She also probably has 100s of normies in her dms asking her out.

Shit subhuman tier facial structure. Also fat. So incel if male as usual. Also I really hate that stupid covering the mouth bullshit every npc foid does

Deserves to get beheaded.

with her mouth covered I cant even tell it's a female.

why do Chads even entertain mediocre pussy? Makes no sense to me.

Even fat and ugly femoids can get as many, if not more matches then Chad.