Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The average IT regular thought process.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
"All incels are violent monsters and you can't convince me otherwise no matter what you say."
*Any argument against their bullshit.*
"BLABLABLABLABLA I CAN'T HEAR YOU YOU'RE A MISOGYNIST RAPIST PIG SO I WON'T LISTEN LALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALA BLOCKED BLABLABLA."
*Posts the same talking points against incels that have been debunked 9,999,999 times already.*
*Cherrypicks to reinforce their view and ignores any contradictory arguments, keeps re-using their cherrypicked arguments to justify their view in any argument.*
Repeat as many times as you need to. Actually, repeat forever.

it's pissening to see how ignorant an average cookie cutter normie is

it's pissening to see how ignorant an average cookie cutter normie is
All normalfags do is believe in whatever feels good or makes them comfortable, while ignoring everything that is unpleasant or uncomfortable. They will do whatever to reinforce that more "positive" belief while going through endless mental gymnastics to disprove any contradictory evidence.

their iq is microscopical, they are slaves for foids

They won’t give an inch no matter what

They won’t give an inch no matter what
My friend, they don't want to. They don't want to stop hating us. It's futile to even try to convince them any differently.
You can't make someone change unless they want to. If someone wants to stay the same, they will.

Typical IT user;
I dont get laid(truth:i cant get laid)
These incels are evil(tfw most incels mog ITcels)
I want to get laid.
Im an ITcuck so i should hate inkwells

My friend, they don't want to. They don't want to stop hating us. It's futile to even try to convince them any differently.
You can't make someone change unless they want to. If someone wants to stay the same, they will.
Exactly which is why they won’t give us an inch

Um, sweaty? I just spent three hours combing through all of your comments from the past two years, and oof, that's a yikes from me. I literally can't even right now. Oh sweat summer child, you do realize you are making me lose all faith in humanity? I'm literally shaking rn. Lets unpack this. It's almost as if maybe, just maybe, your toxic, problematic behavior towards women is because someone hurt you. Just shut up and listen. It's called being a decent human being, and as a male feminist, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.
Let that sink in.

"Found the incel duuuuuh!"

I dont think that they think at all.