Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The average IQ in Gaza is 67.9, 30% of Gazans are married to their first cousins and 54% are overweight or obese

Yea and still better than kikes

this looks fake. I don't trust pigskin data.

These people admit low IQ is a problem, acknowledge inbreeding lowers IQ, and promote a form of eugenics by denouncing inbreeding. Yet they think it's evil to use other methods to address low IQ.

don't support neither side

Yea and still better than kikes
this looks fake. I don't trust pigskin data.
I think you mean kike data and I don't trust it either first cousin marriage rate I do as that's normal in the middle east but the idea gazans are dumber than subsaharan Africans is preposterous no way they aren't much closer to other middle east populations.

I think you mean kike data and I don't trust it either first cousin marriage rate I do as that's normal in the middle east but the idea gazans are dumber than subsaharan Africans is preposterous no way they aren't much closer to other middle east populations.
it's not real it's fake lol, and the kikes paid sirdah money to fake that research. You think " 67 " iq sands are enough to pull a well organized attack like a week ago? It's all pigskin kike larp.

it's not real it's fake lol, and the kikes paid sirdah money to fake that research. You think " 67 " iq sands are enough to pull a well organized attack like a week ago? It's all pigskin kike larp.
I agreed with you minus the marriage part since cousin marriage is pretty wide spread in the middle east and such a rare would ironically be lower than a lot of Arab nations anyway.

I agreed with you minus the marriage part since cousin marriage is pretty wide spread in the middle east and such a rare would ironically be lower than a lot of Arab nations anyway.
:yes:

Sounds unrealistic. Africans are the lowest IQ people

No one cares about this Jew's opinion.

Sounds unrealistic. Africans are the lowest IQ people
He's a Jew, so don't expect much besides full-blown racism. Jews (and especially non-Arab Israelis) are the worst breed. You're an abused dog and you have to endure more and more demeaning genetical truths (not all of them are, of course) from these retards? Nope, I'm not that mentally strong for enduring more mistreatment from these beasts.

He's a Jew, so don't expect much besides full-blown racism. Jews (and especially non-Arab Israelis) are the worst breed. You're an abused dog and you have to endure more and more demeaning genetical truths (not all of them are, of course) from these retards? Nope, I'm not that mentally strong for enduring more mistreatment from these beasts.
I have a fetish for kikesses ngl:feelsohh:
Image0

98% of them wont marry a gentile though

There are 2 million of those low IQ fat brown inbred violent subhumans who smell like shit concentrated into a small area. Jews should do the world a favor and drop a nuke

First of all, there is an environmental component to IQ, and the poverty/trauma experienced by those living in Gaza would inevitably result in a lower average IQ.

In terms of genetics, they should be around the Arab average, which is 85, if "all else were equal." Which it's not.

Second of all, using IQ as the basis to exterminate people is an interesting premise, since it would not be allowed in right-wing discourse about anybody (even ironically) other than the enemies of Israel. I wonder (((why))) that is.

Those advocating this should try saying the same thing about Black people and see how quickly their accounts get cancelled. It's a testament to the power and privilege of Jews that genocidal fascism and racial IQ science BECOMES PART OF THE OVERTON WINDOW whenever Zionism is at stake, and only whenever Zionism is at stake.

Last edited:
These people admit low IQ is a problem, acknowledge inbreeding lowers IQ, and promote a form of eugenics by denouncing inbreeding. Yet they think it's evil to use other methods to address low IQ.
Ashkenazi Jews are a highly inbred people, yet don't suffer from low IQ. How did they do it?

Second of all, using IQ as the basis to exterminate people is an interesting premise, since it would not be allowed in right-wing discourse about anybody (even ironically) other than the enemies of Israel. I wonder (((why))) that is.

Those advocating this should try saying the same thing about Black people and see how quickly their accounts get cancelled. It's a testament to the power and privilege of Jews that genocidal fascism and racial IQ science BECOMES PART OF THE OVERTON WINDOW whenever Zionism is at stake

This directly serves their agenda. Of course they want to make Palestinians look stupid, the kikes want to steal their land
That something supports an agenda you dislike doesn't mean it's false. This data was collected by Arabs from a university in Medina.

Ashkenazi Jews are a highly inbred people, yet don't suffer from low IQ. How did they do it?
Inbreeding is only one factor determining IQ. If someone isn't severely inbred, they can still have a high IQ.

That something supports an agenda you dislike doesn't mean it's false. This data was collected by Arabs from a university in Medina.
Tbh. And other Arabs hate Palestinians and see them as subhumans also

After 2003, the majority of Palestinians [in Iraq] were either killed or fled to the neighbouring countries of Syria and Jordan ... After the bombing of the Shia Muslim Al-Askari Mosque in the city of Samarra, the circumstances of those Palestinians living in Iraq worsened considerably as they became scapegoats, synonymous with "terrorists" and "insurgents". Human Rights Watch reported that in mid-March, an unknown militia group calling itself the "Judgment Day Brigades" distributed leaflets in Palestinian neighborhoods ... stating the following: "We warn that we will eliminate you all if you do not leave this area for good within ten days."

Palestinians were forced to leave Kuwait during one week in March 1991, following Kuwait's liberation from Iraqi occupation. During a single week in March, the Palestinian population of Kuwait had almost entirely been deported out the country. ... According to the New York Times, Kuwaitis said the anger against Palestinians was such that there was little chance that those who had left during the seven-month occupation could ever return and relatively few of those remaining will be able to stay.[9]

In a speech on September I, 1995, Qaddafi declared his intention to expel all Palestinians from Libya. This he reiterated on September 4, in a speech given at Saloum on the Egyptian-Libyan border. Subsequently, thousands of Palestinians were put on ships and trucks and sent into an unknown future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back