Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The average incel is continually made to feel powerless by the system every day...

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
...For so much of their lives, that they are essentially broken, have adopted learned helplessness, and are like Theon in Game of Thrones which was broken so badly by Ramsay that he even ended up wholly adopting the imposed identity of “Reek”, based solely on being a submissive slave. The whole point about sexual stratification is to make its incels into soulless slaves who, if it comes down to it, are willing to chase status in such a demeaning way like ducks chasing food in a park.

This is why I want the option to suicide but my dad prevents me.

Yep, and things will never change.

Based dad
Stupid sand nigger, how is he based? He's cucked by his primal natalist drive to perpetuate both of our miserable lives from which we only gain sorrow, agony, and despair.

Stupid sand nigger, how is he based? He's cucked by his primal natalist drive to perpetuate both of our miserable lives from which we only gain sorrow, agony, and despair.
Your 70 yo old man cant stop u from suicide. Not physically not verbally not in any way so stop this lie that nobody believes.

Deep down u have respect for him thats why it is harder to rope especially because he is helping you when u are a neet nigger for no apparent reason.

Deep down u have respect for him thats why it is harder to rope especially because he is helping you when u are a neet nigger for no apparent reason.
high IQ point

tbh @wereq you must embrace the opioid cure:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back