Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The average incel has a sister?

do you have a sister?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
monkaGIGA

monkaGIGA

Veni Vidi Vici
-
i think that most of us dont, because if we had a sister at least we would know how to talk to girls or some shit, maybe with that skill some of us would be able to fuck a 3/10 foid?...

leave your high iq responses below

I have 4 sisters. Most of my extended family is female. I will say that’s it’s taught me that there is a similar script to use for every female. Very little deviation is needed.

I have 4 sisters. Most of my extended family is female. I will say that’s it’s taught me that there is a similar script to use for every female. Very little deviation is needed.
you mog me alredy

I have a step-sister who's significantly younger than I am if that counts. Nor do I live with her.

I have a sister but that doesnt help at all

I want a sister for sex.

would suck for me to have a little sister that i couldn't fuck

I dont. But I'd try to fuck my sister. If I did.

I am an only child

I only have a younger brother

@ritanlincel has a sister? now that are some news

Yeah, I have a sister.

I don't talk to her anymore, though

I used to play with her when I was young

I have a little sister. There is a bit of an age gap between us, so I presume my parents hesitated about getting another child when I turned out so subhuman.

My sister is somewhere 13 and she already has a boyfriend which she hangout daily.

She is recessed chin jawless round face and dating a tall guy, while I rot.

Assembling DATA
Beep Boop.
Identities of over 40 Incels discovered, due to extensive information about family live, looks, height, age, location and level of education
Commencing doxxing

My sister is somewhere 13 and she already has a boyfriend which she hangout daily.

She is recessed chin jawless round face and dating a tall guy, while I rot.
teach her orthotropics
Assembling DATA
Beep Boop.
Identities of over 40 Incels discovered, due to extensive information about family live, looks, height, age, location and level of education
Commencing doxxing
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

My sister does fuckall but has had countless boyfriends, she's just a close example of foids having everything easier

Well, I'm not afraid to talk to foids thanks to my sister and her foid friends. But it doesn't matter due to my looks.

damn a lot more do then what i thought

shit I voted for the wrong option
my sister is a slutty pain in the ass
wouldn't recommend having one

@ihaveno1 's answer was pretty in character, ngl.

my sister is a little brat who like all children and foids i despise i think shes 7 or 8 ( i dont even know her fucking age)
If you actually had sisters you wouldn't say that. Its as appealing as fucking your own mum.

depends how attractive they are and how desperate you are if my mom was attractive i would probably want to fuck her tbh

only childcel

I can't imagine how awful a sister would be, constantly bringing home chad to hump every night and making fun of me for being alone.

Older sister. my relationship with her is OK now, but while we were growing up....boy was she a cunt

I have 2 older brothers

No man, I'm very glad I haven't a foid sibling