Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The "average" guy is x10 better than you

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
The majority of men aged 18-30 these days are 6.5/10, neurotypical gymcelling extroverts earning 24,000 dollars a year average and have a own a place. And most of them are either dating plain 5s and 6s or not getting laid at all. Take a look at the guys on any online dating platform or Tinder. There will always be the incels and weirdos but the majority are average looking, well rounded individuals with plenty of relationship experience and good careers.

These are just the average ones. Then there is a significantly sized whole other level of Chad slayers who make even these men look like complete and utter subhumans.

To be considered "normal", you need a solid 6.5/10 symmetrical face, bare minimum of Ottermode physique, 22-30k a year salary, nice car, your own apartment, a large active social circle and a naturally extrovert, self-confident personality. Anything less and you are a loser in the eyes of even dumpy and plain 4/10 women.

These are facts. I won't stop the coping but never forget, these are FACTS also girls have all the control now

i gymcelled hard this year. normscums have little chance or not

if a majority of men were 6.5, it wouldn't be 6.5 anymore it would be 5. that's not how an average rating system works

also you are overrating and overestimating others, a lot of young guys don't have fuck all put together yet

$24,000 a year

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Im dying

They make way more than that like $100k a year

30k wont even make the cut these days. Atleast 80k

$24k/year is poverty

The majority of men aged 18-30 these days are 6.5/10, neurotypical gymcelling extroverts earning 24,000 dollars a year average and have a own a place. And most of them are either dating plain 5s and 6s or not getting laid at all. Take a look at the guys on any online dating platform or Tinder. There will always be the incels and weirdos but the majority are average looking, well rounded individuals with plenty of relationship experience and good careers.

These are just the average ones. Then there is a significantly sized whole other level of Chad slayers who make even these men look like complete and utter subhumans.

To be considered "normal", you need a solid 6.5/10 symmetrical face, bare minimum of Ottermode physique, 22-30k a year salary, nice car, your own apartment, a large active social circle and a naturally extrovert, self-confident personality. Anything less and you are a loser in the eyes of even dumpy and plain 4/10 women.

These are facts. I won't stop the coping but never forget, these are FACTS also girls have all the control now
majority is 4-6 tier range according to bells curve obv. Now ye u could say majority is actually 5-10. Competiton is brutal

if a majority of men were 6.5, it wouldn't be 6.5 anymore it would be 5. that's not how an average rating system works

also you are overrating and overestimating others, a lot of young guys don't have fuck all put together yet
Women scewed the charts, a 4/10 woman without a huge face can utilise makeup to make them 6-7/10, a guy you need good shape face, hair, symmetry, skin quality to even enter the competition for these subhuman females who caked themselves with makeup, a "average" joe stands no chance.

Women scewed the charts, a 4/10 woman without a huge face can utilise makeup to make them 6-7/10, a guy you need good shape face, hair, symmetry, skin quality to even enter the competition for these subhuman females who caked themselves with makeup, a "average" joe stands no chance.
foids using makeup or not has no impact on the facial rating of guys idk what you are on about... sounds like you are trying to say 5/10 guys have issues pulling 4/10 foids because they use fakeup to inflate their looks which i mean no shit

The majority of men aged 18-30 these days are 6.5/10
That's just not how it works though.

I will say this though, a lot of male zoomers are starting to looksmax and work on themselves, while the female zoomers become fatter and uglier due to being "empowered," and from this, they can easily get a way better looking guy than them. It's harder to keep up as a dude who is below average facewise like me, even when you try your absolute best to look good, especially when you don't want a girl who is 3x your size. Literally none of the male friends I have are overweight, while I feel like every other female zoomer I see is at least twice my size, and the ones who aren't are giga-Chad only. Eventually, the guys who are ranked 6-7/10 today will become 5s. I personally probably could have been a somewhat sexually successful 5 or a 6 twenty years ago just by the way I dress and how tall I am, but nowadays, I am considered a solid 3.5-4/10 due to hoeflation, and my experiences with women prove just that.

This is also a part of why women's standards are skyrocketing. If you live in a densely populated suburban or urban area, it's pretty bad.

Last edited:
Not this shit again Inceldom Victim! :feelsLightsaber:

My IQ is in the 110+ range.

I'd design a SD card circuit upgrade for my desktop, if I wasn't in so much nasal pain.

This thread makes me want to kms