Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The average girl at 17 loses her virginity to a 20-21 year old. Chads don't go to jail for statutory rape. Do girls in your area also gofor older guys

Q

quazz

Banned
-
I read a study before (will link it if I find it again) that says among sexually active teens most of them are in a relationship with a guy 3-4 years older then them. Then by looking at the officially report loss of virginity age of 17 for girls (they could lose there virginity at a lower age and I think they do but 17 is the most reported number across all studies so I'll go with that) you just add the 3-4 years age difference and you get a partner of 20-21 years old. The thing is though chads don't go to jail for statutory rape. There are most likely 14 year olds also losing their virginity to 18-22+ year old chads. Thinking back about when I was in middle school/high school girls were always wanting to go out with older guys and they thought older guys were hot. I remember when I was in grade 8 this girl was seeing a 21 and 23 year old probably getting DP by them. If you think about it the only ones that get called out for being creepy/rapey are incels that look fucked up Chads never get charged with statutory rape or anything like that.

Do girls in your area usually go for older chads? When you were back in highschool/junior high how many girls were with older guys? I'm wondering how widespread this is. From what I see most teen girls think early 20's chads are hottest and always try to get with them.

Women only complain about "muh statutory rape" when an older incel approaches them. 13 year old women, who are sexual beings, would happily have their brains brutally fucked by a 25 year old Chad, but instead would cry "harassment" if an 18 year old ugly male complimented them.

Back when I was in middle school and I was 15 years old, one of my female friends was 13 and her boyfriend 21. Needless to say I fucking hate girls

Back then, yes.
It was a long time ago before social media.
So the slayers were usually men in their mid twenties (or older) with car.
I remember two sluts from my class lost their v card to two older men. They were 15yo.
They lost it in the same apartment but different room.

Back then, yes.
It was a long time ago before social media.
So the slayers were usually men in their mid twenties (or older) with car.
I remember two sluts from my class lost their v card to two older men. They were 15yo.
They lost it in the same apartment but different room.
"They're just children who can't legally consent!!!"

>implying the average girl loses her virginity at 17

FUCKING LMAO.

giphy.gif