Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The average """""foreveralone""""" roastie

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Fajfl

:lul: :lul:

JUST. FUCKING. LOL. She would have no issue being used as a cum bucket if it was chad doing it.

Probably a landwhale too

Alternative reality.

She isnt entitled to chad

shower, hit the gym, hold frame bro

She's referring to chad when she says this. I'm sure there have been dozens if not hundreds of men that she personally met who were willing to be in a committed LTR but she doesn't even acknowledge their existence.

How the fuck can they doxx you by DMing you? :lul::lul::lul: holy shit foids are retarded

Surely this must be satire. Claiming to be forever alone and then being flooded with people wanting to be with you.

they want to use me as a whole then dump me
She said as she walked out with a smile on her face leaving chad badboys place at 3:00 in the morning after being cum loaded.

:chad: or cuck for talking to them all the time
I guess low-inhib incel or something. I just don't give a fuck and refuse to be a simp/orbiter. So they talk to me sometimes, looking for sympathy, and I let them know I'm the wrong guy for that.

She would have no issue being used as a cum bucket if it was chad doing it.
It's not being used as a cumbucket that she minds, its the physical attractiveness of the people in her dms that bothers her.

She knows well she doesn't want a relationship with them, so she projects that onto them.