Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The average foid thread on r/ugly

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★

View: https://new.reddit.com/r/ugly/comments/1e30488/got_called_ugly_and_someone_asked_for_my_number/

The OP foid literally says a guy asked for her number :feelsseriously:

But it wasn't just any random guy. She literally describes him as VERY GOOD LOOKING, FOR FUCK'S SAKE
he did seem genuine and was very good looking
Are you fucking kidding me, mang? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Even high tier normies struggle to get a mid tier Becky's number. Meanwhile, this ''ugly'' foid had a very good looking guy (upper tier Chadlite at the very least) ask for her number :fuk:

Then in the comments:
Image 2024 07 15 114123717

Another ''''ugly'''' foid who had guys romantically and sexually interested in her.

Then she says ''there still can be people who are attracted to you even others find you ugly'' :lul::lul:

No. You are either attractive, or you're not. As we all know here, if you're an ugly truecel, NO WOMAN will ever find you attractive. Not even our '''femcel''' low tier Becky looksmatches.

This dumb retard foid seems to think that if not EVERY SINGLE MAN IN THE WORLD is attracted to her immediately, then it must mean she's ''ugly''...

That's what ugly means to foids. It means Chads aren't all immediately attracted to you. Meanwhile, ugly to men means you fucking die KHHV.

Image 2024 07 15 114636349

Another foid with the tag ''unpleasant to look at'' who says she also had guys ask for her number jfl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Some users say incels.is is fakecels.is. Nah, man.
If you made an account here it was over for you long ago.

This is one of the reasons I came to this forum. It's why more and more users will join this forum. There no relatable subreddits anymore. r/truevirgin was the last one, and of course they banned it.

r/ugly and r/virgin are such fucking JOKES

Reddit can be pure suifuel

But I don't understand why foids want to be victims so bad. They want to appropriate male-exclusive suffering and life experiences.

Why?? This is not even me making up lies and exaggerating. The self-identified ''ugly'' foids themselves literally admit they get constant attention from guys. I just posted their own comments.

What is there to gain from lying or pretending they're victims?

If I was a foid, I would simply enjoy life on easy mode. I would not waste time pretending to be a poor victim.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? '''''''UGLY''''''''' FOIDS LIOTERALLY ADMIT ALL THE TIME THEY GET MALE ATTENTION ALL THE TIME

They would never survive an existence like ours where nobody desires you at all and you are completely unloved

But I don't understand why foids want to be victims so bad. They want to appropriate male-exclusive suffering and life experiences.

Why?? This is not even me making up lies and exaggerating. The self-identified ''ugly'' foids themselves literally admit they get constant attention from guys. I just posted their own comments.

If I was a foid, I would simply enjoy life on easy mode. I would not waste time pretending to be a poor victim.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? '''''''UGLY''''''''' FOIDS LIOTERALLY ADMIT ALL THE TIME THEY GET MALE ATTENTION ALL THE TIME
It's as though they're hardwired to get a kick out of being the victim

Another foid with the tag ''unpleasant to look at'' who says she also had guys ask for her number jfl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You cannot make this up. This is proof I've been living in a simulation. This cannot be made up.

@UglyDumbass remember the gay tyrone prettyboy who thought he was elephant man tier ugly saying people would randomly call him ugly on the street

The OP foid
Her username is uglyAF2024 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Meanwhile, she has ''very good looking'' guys ask for her phone number randomly on the street.

Image 2024 07 15 120511490

Meanwhile, here is the average experience of an incel with ''ugly'' in his name who goes outside.

Then she says ''there still can be people who are attracted to you even others find you ugly'' :lul::lul:

No. You are either attractive, or you're not.
I think that it only works for foids, hence why they're agreeing and we also should agree because that's the reason why foids can't be incels, if they're ugly there's still an army of men out there willing to date them, unlike us.
women can't be incels, they live life on easy mode because even if they're ugly they can find a HT Normie that likes them fat.
but us? no woman on earth would pick a sub 5 when 6'+ HT Normies are sending her 500 DMs a day.

like womens are so different i cant really feel anything
they dont have the same struggle as us, for a woman atention is just a normal thing, they are reality archons

That's why femcels don't exist.

They want to be like "boohoo im so lonely". Foids are at a constant victim complex mode. They just love complaining.

This is one of the reasons I came to this forum. It's why more and more users will join this forum. There no relatable subreddits anymore. r/truevirgin was the last one, and of course they banned it.

r/shortguys or shortmen is the last incel sub on that site

I wanna fucking curbstomp the cunts

Every reddit sub has been restricted by reddit policy so we have no choice but to come here