Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The avarage man regardless of race has no business breeding tbh

D

dementus

Recruit
★★★
It is what it is.

We should let the Chads breed only and the rest watch. Just like we let Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi play football while 99% of the population watch them

Only compared to some ethnics such as Pajeets.

Avarage white dude is an incel.
5’10, 19 inch shoulders, 6.5 inch penis, Robust chin, good forward growth, strong almond blue eyes, good coloring.

They are moggers by default

lol ok jessica

i think about this sometimes. just fucking gas sub5s and only let gigachads and gigastacys reproduce. but then thatd mean they won and we gave up. also looks dont last forever and there will always be the "sub5" in the hierarchy of chad and stacy. it never ends. someone has to be the ugly one to make the other ones more attractive

kill yourself nigger

Avarage white dude is an incel.
average white dude is an incel?? it never began for regular ethnics then jfl. jbw is law when it comes to normies

average white dude is an incel?? it never began for regular ethnics then jfl. jbw is law when it comes to normies
If the avarage white dude is a slayer then how come most white women are single with no children?

If the avarage white dude is a slayer then how come most white women are single with no children?
these two arent dependent on another. white women can still fuck white normies and then break up KEKW.

soy mentality graycel

Yes, only Messi and Ronaldo get to eat. Average men must starve to death.

Drop dead cuck

Name and join date check out.

dementus

Greycel
Joined Monday at 11:14 AM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing forum The Lounge

Who’s the person in your avi

I thought it was a foid

And sub5 foids should procreate as much as they want ? Retard

And sub5 foids should procreate as much as they want ? Retard
I was gonna make a thread about how most foids are actually ugly and only get laid because Chads will fuck anything

You sound very low T

I think there will be more and more incels in the future caused by the shit diets and lifestyles of today. Humans are going to get uglier and uglier. Think about it, do you think there were dudes with non existent jaws before we started eating grains, weird plants and processed shit? It can only get worse and there is no way humans can get saved at this point

I think there will be more and more incels in the future caused by the shit diets and lifestyles of today. Humans are going to get uglier and uglier. Think about it, do you think there were dudes with non existent jaws before we started eating grains, weird plants and processed shit? It can only get worse and there is no way humans can get saved at this point
Very true GrAY