Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The audacity of women complaining about men's shallowness has no limits!

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
Women are so fucking shallow that there is a significant portion of men that have zero opportunity to ever get laid without paying because of their extreme levels of shallowness, they have high standards and they encourage themselves to have even higher standards because that's "self-love" according to them.

Men are shallow, but not to the point of leaving a big portion of women completely hopeless and with zero opportunity to get sex, femcels are not people who can't get laid with any man, they are people that can't have a serious relationship with Chad, and that's too horrible according to them, but OF COURSE they can have sex with a non-zero amount of men in the earth, but those men aren't Chad so they don't count as men for these self-proclaimed "femcels".

It's trully frustrating to see women complaining about how shallow men are when those women are 10 times more shallow, they complain about something they themselves also do, they are fucking hypocrites, I hate having to go to the gym to be loved, that's not even unconditional love, because there is already a condition, the condition of working out regularly and not being too unattractive, but apparently women don't have to goto the gym now, because of body positive, they complain all the time about how men's expectations make them feel pressured, but they can't stop and think about their expectations about men and how those expectations generate social pressure in men, why should I care about women's problems if they don't care about our problems?? This is not a reciprocal relationship between men and women, fucking feminists I fucking hate them.

If I see another stupid bitch complaining about how shallow men are I'm going to fucking explode, as a VICTIM of women's shallowness, as a VICTIM of FORCED sexlessness, I can't stand this shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here.

Men = Chads :chad:
Creeps = not chad :incel:

Almost every critique women level at men is a projection of their own flaws. Not sure how they are this solipsistic. I don't think they actually can leave their own perspective and imagine honestly what someone else is feeling without basing it on their own emotions and oppinions. Repulsive creatures.

Almost every critique women level at men is a projection of their own flaws. Not sure how they are this solipsistic. I don't think they actually can leave their own perspective and imagine honestly what someone else is feeling without basing it on their own emotions and oppinions. Repulsive creatures.
Sociopaths , psychopaths , animals ,solipsitics ,...

Talk about inceldom, coping strategies, and anything else related to involuntary celibacy. Share your experiences here.
My favorite coping strategy is entering YouTube and watching videos about science, quantum mechanichs, things that are really really interesting, or just watching gameplays in English or in my native language, it makes me forget about my problems for a second, I don't recommend abusing this strategy because you can get trully immersed and forget about important things you have to do in your life like you homeworks, I have experience being screwed over by this problem.

You can't afford to not aruge when your own wellbeing is under threat. Just avoiding conflict only works under the right circumstances.

My favorite coping strategy is entering YouTube and watching videos about science, quantum mechanichs, things that are really really interesting, or just watching gameplays in English or in my native language, it makes me forget about my problems for a second, I don't recommend abusing this strategy because you can get trully immersed and forget about important things you have to do in your life like you homeworks, I have experience being screwed over by this problem.
Based. I like to watch documentaries. My favourite one was about what happens when all humans went extinct .

Men = Chads :chad:
Creeps = not chad :incel:
A woman is going to be offended if an unattractive man flirts even if he does everything right, but she'll love it if a Chad flirts with her even if he does everything wrong.

They create the patriarchy with this rhetoric , this is the Brain of all of them. Non chads are not men so they don’t count as you stated
this is what society promotes correct both patriarchy & feminism fight against men
once you see it from their pov it all makes sense they also don't see people like me or you as human
so your experiences just don't factor in
they don't seem to realize that they are cared for in a way worthless subhumans like me and you never will be
they assume all men get the same support and resources and attention they get

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

They create the patriarchy with this rhetoric , this is the Brain of all of them. Non chads are not men so they don’t count as you stated
And they do it unconsciously, they don't even realize it JFL, but the patriarchy is their fault.

Imagine Man telling Woman To get taller :feelskek: , more lean and be better Then the majority of Other Woman , Just so they can fuck some Man .

Never .

The Problem is that Woman arent Held accountable and Nobody forces Standards on Them , meanwhile everyone gaslights the Shit Out of man and its Perfectly normal :feelsclown:

I done with these topic on women tho man it’s dumb tbh it’s chad only and it water . Rules never argue with the privileged, if they look better than you don’t argue, more money than you don’t argue, more fame or higher social status DO NOT ARGUE. Each word that comes from their mouth is from a warped perspective of reality is which they experience life 100x easier than you and they can’t see any other reality .
Nahh I want to argue because they are fucking wrong and I want to make sure they know they are wrong and I'm more intelligent than them, I want to see them not being able to debunk my GENIUS.

Almost every critique women level at men is a projection of their own flaws.
:bigbrain:

Not sure how they are this solipsistic. I don't think they actually can leave their own perspective and imagine honestly what someone else is feeling without basing it on their own emotions and oppinions.
Evolution. Having the MO of being entirely self-centered and self-absorbed helps with ensuring that everything is about her and, by extension, the child she carries. Empathy, self-sacrifice etc. - these things are all male traits and attributes, because men can afford to be them and have them (knock up a dozen women and go buck wild reckless in your risk-taking; you've already succeeded genetically).

Repulsive creatures.
:blackpill:

Nahh I want to argue because they are fucking wrong and I want to make sure they know they are wrong and I'm more intelligent than them, I want to see them not being able to debunk my GENIUS.
cope it wouldn't change the fact you will die alone:blackpill:

they see chads the same way we see them chads gets all the attention, all the opportunites,etc brutal male oppression :chad:
once you realize you don't count you're not human it is 100% true, wxmxn have it harder you can go say it to a lie detector and pass... :yes:

homeless guys? incels ? they want to legislate them out of existence :):):)

homeless foids is a crisis the homeless guys are not seen as humans despite being the least priviliged group in all of society that needs the most care but there will never be any real care beyond getting them out of view because they are ugly subhumans like us the only difference between you and a homeless guy on the street is that you don't have a drug addiction & you have money :):):)

hip hop squares jeremy meeks GIF by VH1

if an homeless chad might have a drug addiction that leads him to being homeless but as a chad he will be lifted out of hoemelssness soon enough same for a grill TeeHee :owo:

cope it wouldn't change the fact you will die alone:blackpill:

they see chads the same way we see them chads gets all the attention, all the opportunites,etc brutal male oppression :chad:
once you realize you don't count you're not human it is 100% true, wxmxn have it harder you can go say it to a lie detector and pass... :yes:

homeless guys? incels ? they want to legislate them out of existence :):):)

homeless foids is a crisis the homeless guys are not seen as humans despite being the least priviliged group in all of society that needs the most care but there will never be any real care beyond getting them out of view because they are ugly subhumans like us the only difference between you and a homeless guy on the street is that you don't have a drug addiction & you have money :):):)

hip hop squares jeremy meeks GIF by VH1

if an homeless chad might have a drug addiction that leads him to being homeless but as a chad he will be lifted out of hoemelssness soon enough same for a grill TeeHee :owo:
At least they won't have the satisfaction of feeling they are completely right and that's worth all the effort for me personally.

At least they won't have the satisfaction of feeling they are completely right and that's worth all the effort for me personally.
would result in cognitive dissonance also they're too low iq & lack empathy to the point they can't even understand things from your POV so it would probably not even work :waitwhat:

A foids critique of men is often of the 0.1% that are extremely rich and good looking, since most men are invisible to them that is their reality

Just pure projection, even if all men had more options we would not mind dating below average women if they unironically were high IQ and had good personalities, something which cannot be said of foids

Just pure projection, even if all men had more options we would not mind dating below average women if they unironically were high IQ and had good personalities, something which cannot be said of foids
Completely true. Women are not going to accept any man who isn't physically fit, attractive, tall and even sometimes with good money. You have to be fucking perfect.

And the worst thing is that, while they are THIS shallow, they also complain about our shallowness, just fucking LOL.

Women are so fucking shallow that there is a significant portion of men that have zero opportunity to ever get laid without paying because of their extreme levels of shallowness, they have high standards and they encourage themselves to have even higher standards because that's "self-love" according to them.

Men are shallow, but not to the point of leaving a big portion of women completely hopeless and with zero opportunity to get sex, femcels are not people who can't get laid with any man, they are people that can't have a serious relationship with Chad, and that's too horrible according to them, but OF COURSE they can have sex with a non-zero amount of men in the earth, but those men aren't Chad so they don't count as men for these self-proclaimed "femcels".

It's trully frustrating to see women complaining about how shallow men are when those women are 10 times more shallow, they complain about something they themselves also do, they are fucking hypocrites, I hate having to go to the gym to be loved, that's not even unconditional love, because there is already a condition, the condition of working out regularly and not being too unattractive, but apparently women don't have to goto the gym now, because of body positive, they complain all the time about how men's expectations make them feel pressured, but they can't stop and think about their expectations about men and how those expectations generate social pressure in men, why should I care about women's problems if they don't care about our problems?? This is not a reciprocal relationship between men and women, fucking feminists I fucking hate them.

If I see another stupid bitch complaining about how shallow men are I'm going to fucking explode, as a VICTIM of women's shallowness, as a VICTIM of FORCED sexlessness, I can't stand this shit :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
Women are honestly more hollow (in terms of intelligence

Imagine Man telling Woman To get taller :feelskek: , more lean and be better Then the majority of Other Woman , Just so they can fuck some Man .

Never .

The Problem is that Woman arent Held accountable and Nobody forces Standards on Them , meanwhile everyone gaslights the Shit Out of man and its Perfectly normal :feelsclown:
Fuck this gay clown world

How women view men:
Flirting by Chads: Good
Flirting by any guy that don't fit their expectations: Bad, sexual harassment

Women are a fucking joke

How women view men:
Flirting by Chads: Good
Flirting by any guy that don't fit their expectations: Bad, sexual harassment

Women are a fucking joke
Based GrAY post :feelsokman:

When women talk about men they mean Chad. They don't consider incels to be human