Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The audacity of currywhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Chadpreets are all dating white Stacies, how can currywhores ever compete? :cryfeels:

@Zer0/∞ thoughts? :lul:

Basically just be curry proven again.

>I was never overweight, but I was nerdy in high school and no guy looked my direction.

I’ve never heard a guy say how they don’t like nerdy girls, I don’t think I know a single guy (including myself) who would mind a nerdy girl.

I wonder how many men she’s rejected in the past or how many IOI’s she’s gotten. I’m KHHTV, she’s definitely better off than me even though she isn’t white Stacy.

Just an average attention-seeking currywhore.:feelsUgh:
"I set high standards for myself" is all you need to know: she wants lightskin Chadpreet with money while being average.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/qkxqfb/comment/hj1sttb/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

i thought she was an ugly woman who had a legitimately hard time finding a chad, but nope, even those women are too rare. "femcels" are truly an impossible existence, those retarded foids just write a post like that every time a chad rejects them but they've already had sex with a chad 100s of times.

Waaah Chad prefers Staceys who are their own race, rather than being race-mixing retards.

Life is so unfair :[[[[[

Every brown girl has a Mitski moment before eventually marrying a white nerdy guy