Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The aspergers subreddit disallows redpill and incel ideologies

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/

I know bro. I was banned from there a while ago. Fucking cucks.

As an Mentalcel with autism this is very pathetic. Believing in the redpill actually helps people with aspergers when it comes to dating cause most of them are gonna end up becoming simps/betas.

Being ugly isn't an ideology.

I know bro. I was banned from there a while ago. Fucking cucks.
We need a blackpilled/at least not that cucked mental website, all current forums for mental help are just cucked and mostly populated by western retards.

They are afraid of the world knowing the truth about aspergers and autism. They pretend to be normal citizens when they are not.

Caring about reddit is pointless. Why bother trying to make incel communities in a site ran by cucks

As an Mentalcel with autism this is very pathetic. Believing in the redpill actually helps people with aspergers when it comes to dating cause most of them are gonna end up becoming simps/betas.
Yep, autistic people are extremely vulnerable to manipulations and lies.
Being ugly isn't an ideology.
This is reddit you're talking about, nowadays not letting tyrone cuck you is considered to be an incel thing to do.

Reddit on the whole is very cucked.

They are afraid of the world knowing the truth about aspergers and autism. They pretend to be normal citizens when they are not.
Caring about reddit is pointless. Why bother trying to make incel communities in a site ran by cucks
Reddit on the whole is very cucked.
This isn't just about reddit, it's about mental people which have non-bluepilled ideologies not having a place to be in.

Also, the fact that subreddits like /r/short and /r/asperger need to make rules disallowing TRP becuz "MUH SOGGY KNEES" tells you all you need to know about how roastie nature truly is.
/r/tall and /r/bigdickproblems don't need to disallow ideologies that expose femoid nature. I sure do wonder why.

To use Reddit phrasing;
Maybe, just maybe, that means that roasties very much give men with these traits problems, and that the blackpill didn't just materialize out of thing air as a baseless concept to spread "Muh soggy knees".

Banning everyone who disagrees with you doesn’t change the fact 90% of all spergs will die incels.

All this comes from "high ranked" mods.

(((Aspergers subreddit)))

(((Aspergers subreddit)))
Sadly I'm pretty sure this is the case with most if not almost all ASD websites/communities, mental health websites to tend to hold liberal/leftist view points and enforce their rules accordingly.

Asperger and social phobia communities are horrible places, extremely bluepilled.

If foids weren't allowed there it would be a banned incelsub by now.

This isn't just about reddit, it's about mental people which have non-bluepilled ideologies not having a place to be in.
Yeah that's expected. There's no place for anyyone with non-bluepilled ideologies. This place is kinda comfy I guess

Sadly I'm pretty sure this is the case with most if not almost all ASD websites/communities, mental health websites to tend to hold liberal/leftist view points and enforce their rules accordingly.

Those sites claiming to help people are just helping people to swallow the blue pill. Eventually, they will choke on that one.

Who cares about reddit.

If only looks matter, then why post in an aspergers community, where people care about fixing their social issues. Some of you guys are probably trying to blackpill them, that's why they had to make that rule up.

If they allowed blackpills to spread freely there the entire subreddit would here or hanging from the ceiling in a week.

Well, the sub really lives up to its fucking name

tbh