Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The ascension staircase.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date

What ascension strategy are you aiming for?

• VocelLv 1: Softmaxxing + Hair transplantation (If balding)

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • VocelLv 2: Moneymaxxing

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • VocelLv 3: Statusmaxxing + Charismamaxxing

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • IncelLvl 1: Geomaxxing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IncelLv 2: Hardmaxxing (or taking Steroids)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • IncelLv 3: Arranged marriage-maxxing

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • TrucelLv1: Coping while waiting for the collapse of feminism/society

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • TrucelLv2: Kidnappingmaxxing

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • TrucelLv3: Jokermaxxing (Activelly helping society to collapse (joining Isis or other paramilitary))

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • MentalcelLv99: Death

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Have you maxed out every possibility? This is a question everyone of you have to ask to himself, "where am I in the ascension staircase"?

Personally, Since I am finally 26, I know every year I will look slightly worse than the one before, meaning it's time to finally maximize my looks and nutrition if I really want to have some chance of ascension without need more "extreme" measures down the road...

But what about you guys? Is this a mainly vocel, incel or truecel community? Let's see! :feelsokman:

i am trying to looksmaxx my face but i know it's a cope as face is useless at my height, while tallfags can have a piece of dog shit as a face and still be able to slay

Futile endeavour for me personally.

Wtf is softmaxxing

Wtf is softmaxxing
Non chirurgical ways to improve pic related

Captura de tela de 2021 11 13 09 06 36

Jfl at that pic, you need to do all that shit while a foid only has to exist and get everything and anything she wants :feelskek:
I would say most hardcore softmaxxers are either men with too much libido/ autistic people that find self improvement as their primary hobby or people with naturally high levels of industriousness and orderliness

A8GZdLd 700b

I am definitely in the first category, I think about sex all the fucking day, can't even go no fap beyond 4 days lmao

I would say a more balanced approach is doing a fun sport that requires good musculature + moneymaxxing using your favorite hobby + geomaxxing, this approach should work for most 3.5+/10 males and it doesn't require you to become the next Übermensch :feelsgah:...

That being said if you are below 3.5/10 or you want to date really attractive females you are going to need to become the Übermensch or keep going up in the ascension staircase until you find something that works for your particular situation :feelsstudy:

All that will bring you 1 ratio up the scale :feelskek:
That's quite a lot, monemaxxing will increase your value as a man another point, Statusmaxxing + Charismamaxxing another one, geomaxxing yet another one, meaning you could potentially go from a 3/10 to a 7!! (It could go even higher depending on your specific failos and where you geomax) :whitepill:

I know what you will say, foids Don't have to do any of this shit but you now what, that's the natural order as living beings, monogamy and religion made men escape from this reality for a while but that's over, you either help yourself to escape from the bottom of the barrel or die, your choice.

There are more options up in the stair if you want to negate this reality while actually ascending :whitepill: and not just killing your self like a pathetic beta :feelzez: but they require some effort aswell.

Have you maxed out every possibility? This is a question everyone of you have to ask to himself, "where am I in the ascension staircase"?

Personally, Since I am finally 26, I know every year I will look slightly worse than the one before, meaning it's time to finally maximize my looks and nutrition if I really want to have some chance of ascension without need more "extreme" measures down the road...

But what about you guys? Is this a mainly vocel, incel or truecel community? Let's see! :feelsokman:
Ascension is not possible for me any more, too old, can't choose any in the poll. Maybe moneymaxxing? I want to do that, but can't at all do that. I literally have never earned even 1 euro in my life through work, investments etc.

just cope with dying :feelshaha::feelshaha: