Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The art of cucking

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
I thought we could have a thread were we discuss various ways to get revenge by cucking.
Now what is cucking? I'm gonna explain some thoughts that I have had on this subject.

Originally to be cucked is when another man is having sex with your wife/gf, that man is cucking you.
Nowadays we use it to describe a lot of things, it has become a synonym for losing, getting humiliated, getting owned, essentially something bad happening to you while something good happening to someone else. And I think we are fair to its meaning when we are using it in this way because isn't that what cucking is all about?
Stealing is another form cucking, the thief abuses you and gets an advantage essentially winning something while you lose something.
When a man sleeps with your wife, someone you had faith in, he is getting sex and love while you are humiliated and all love you thought you had disappears, it's as if he is the thief and is stealing something very precious from you. It is one the most brutal and primal forms of cucking, a man that would discover this act would naturally be filled with rage and react by physically attacking the cuckers with the intent of killing them, taking a life is possibly the only other form of cucking that surpasses sleeping with another man's wife.

I think one of the reasons we are so miserable is because we feel we are getting cucked. But we don't have any loved ones that could betray us, how could we be cucked?
Well as I had explained above it's about other men winning and us losing. There are many beautiful women out there that we want to have sex with but they deny us that and have sex with other men instead. The greatest joy is withheld from us but we are still supposed to be apart of this society and contribute to it by work, taxes, and military service. Even if you don't work you pay taxes every time you buy or sell something. A single man with no stake in society could very well be without most of the welfare that exists, it is mostly used by women, children, and the elderly, those who also contribute the least to it. We are being taking advantaged of, our labour is used for other people who have sex and their children while we are only shunned by society, we are getting cucked.

Now this realization gets us mad because we don't want to be cucked, so how can bring justice to this world and be at peace? One thing, that many here have also realized, is simply not working and leeching off society. It might not be enough to counter-cuck society and compensate for all those miserable lonely years of your life but at least it helps. I made a thread earlier where I explained how a diet can be a form of cucking https://incels.is/threads/carnivore-diet.100400/
Got any secret methods yourself?

TL;DR: You are getting cucked every second you aren't getting laid, free yourself by cucking the world in other ways.

Last edited:
Cuck them on dating websites which i will do in a bit.

"You are getting cucked every second you aren't getting laid, free yourself by cucking the world in other ways."

I don't agree with OP, it's bullshit.

Giphy 1

tl;dr version: if you're not getting laid you're being cucked

tl;dr version: if you're not getting laid you're being cucked

Thanks.

It's much better than actually being in a relationship and getting cucked

It's much better than actually being in a relationship and getting cucked
Except for all the sex that people in relationships have. Sexless marriages are an exception, and sexless boyfriend-girlfriend relationships are a rare anomaly.

Married sub-9 men nowadays are literal cuckolds.

If you want to cuck society, you have to moneymax and then, before dying, you have to burn your house and your properties so that they are definitely destroyed and no-one will take them after your death.

Also, you can betaslay and run the provider game, scamming girls into believe you will provide them, and then pump and dump them. For that purpose you’ll need a lawyer to cover your ass.

You can also become a Christian priest, and cuck the entire society avoiding marriage and getting sex from underage teens (mostly males, but also foids). As a Christian priest you’ll have a lot of social advantages and a higher education provided by society, you can also fuck wives of devoted Christian males when they will come to confess their guilts. Good looking Christian priests are rare. If you’re looking for a guide to become a Christian priest, search on YT for “Serafino Massoni”, he explained precisely how it is possible for you to become a priest and fuck married foids.

Married sub-9 men nowadays are literal cuckolds.

If you want to cuck society, you have to moneymax and then, before dying, you have to burn your house and your properties so that they are definitely destroyed and no-one will take them after your death.

Also, you can betaslay and run the provider game, scamming girls into believe you will provide them, and then pump and dump them. For that purpose you’ll need a lawyer to cover your ass.

You can also become a Christian priest, and cuck the entire society avoiding marriage and getting sex from underage teens (mostly males, but also foids). As a Christian priest you’ll have a lot of social advantages and a higher education provided by society, you can also fuck wives of devoted Christian males when they will come to confess their guilts. Good looking Christian priests are rare. If you’re looking for a guide to become a Christian priest, search on YT for “Serafino Massoni”, he explained precisely how it is possible for you to become a priest and fuck married foids.
Good points, but becoming a priest takes years and is simply not realistic.
Cuck them on dating websites which i will do in a bit.
by catfishing?
"You are getting cucked every second you aren't getting laid, free yourself by cucking the world in other ways."

I don't agree with OP, it's bullshit.

Keep coping cucks:feelzez:

Good points, but becoming a priest takes years and is simply not realistic.
It is more real than you may think and it was the major incel's choice in the past.

Catholic Church costs the Italian state figures around a third of the annual financial, largely justified as "unspecified needs of worship". There are priests with 6-7 apartments left to them by old ladies. Do you think that the Catholic Church, the only beneficiary of these assets and sums in the bank (there are no heirs for the law) could ever allow the priests to have a wife and heirs to leave everything?
It will never happen. On the other hand there are numerous events of clandestine sex in almost all the curies.

Do you think that to become a priest you should believe in god? Think again, there is no way to find out if you believe in god or not, you can act as you believe in this shit and everyone will see you as a converted. Converted people are taken very seriously, especially if they are not young.

If you are scared by the huge amount of things you'll need to study to become a priest, you should not worry about that, because books are free if you chose to become a priest.

Basically, becoming a priest, you will cuck hard the entire society.