Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Arch of Titus has fallen

Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

Legend
★★★★★
The symbol of Roman victory over Judea has been subverted, Jerusalem has conquered Rome and the west at large :blackpill:

@wereq and @PersonalityPIMP are punching the air right now :feelshaha:

Blasphemy. What a pathetic cuck country i live in

@B/W muttcel what's your take on this boyo :feelshehe:

I hope for the downfall of Italy every day

I have no clue as to what's going on tbh, but if @PersonalityPIMP is mad about it, so am I:feelsdevil:
Based Loyalcel, which side do you support in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

Last edited:
I'm honestly not well informed enough to know who's in the wrong and who isn't. For now, which ever side will catalyze the production of AI waifu sexbots
So Israel :feelskek:

Why do you hold grudges against Italy?
I was born and grew up in Italy, one of the worst countries to be an incel.
Every italian femoid is a whore feminist since middle school, since female teachers tend to brainwash their students.
They are allowed to do this because male italians are one of the biggest cucks (adultery here is incredibly high).
Also Italian politcs are a joke since it's full of corrupt retards who promise the old population to "fix" the country
and when they get elected they literally do nothing.

Imagine having a WOMAN as a prime minister.

Also Italian politcs are a joke since it's full of corrupt retards who promise the old population to "fix" the country
JFL, accurate. Politics here are a fucking joke and have been for decades

Every italian femoid is a whore feminist since middle school, since female teachers tend to brainwash their students.
They are allowed to do this because male italians are one of the biggest cucks (adultery here is incredibly high).

I see, I'm a north africancel too btw what's your ethnic/national origin

it hasnt fallen yet
the israeli flag is just a projection (literally), the old stone is still standing tall :feelsthink:

In italy since elementary school we had to do a minute of silent for the jews every 27th january + having to either watch a ((film)) or do a group project about muh 6 gorillions joos.
No possibility of avoiding to do that other than either getting suspended or skipping school.
I am 100% sure that jews hold complete control over Italy unironically.

it hasnt fallen yet
the israeli flag is just a projection (literally), the old stone is still standing tall :feelsthink:
That totally went over my head :feelsahh: what would we doing if not for @WacoGoesDown :feelsgah:

Not to downplay your struggles but at least you got to grow up in a western country, growing up in a shithole is hell

Not to downplay your struggles but at least you got to grow up in a western country, growing up in a shithole is hell
I would prefer to grow up in the shithole of my parents ngl.
Here you get treated like a savage dumb sandnigger, doesn't matter if you are high IQ and educated.
In their eyes you will either be an exotic chaddam if you have the looks or a savage nigger jihadi rapist if you are an incel.
At least in my parents country I wouldn't be too much out of place.
But I have to say that I 100% would be way less smart if I grew up in a shithole and probably would have worked as a stinky farmer.

Last edited:
Bro I said it in good spirits I didn't try to come off as mean, I literally replied in the same manner you posted anyway but okay

Last edited: