Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The apocalypse is coming or some cataclysm is bound to happen

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Bury your gold get your copes and stock up on meat. Humans are going to have a biiiiiggg temper tantrum. For any fellow erenyeagerians out here it is best to find your little lair to stay inside and pirate as many games you can. Most importantly delete all the incorrections invading your life as much as possible all organics must leave your premise asap. Even as an incel this is important as no one is there except for erenyeager

Why is that

Erenyeager is literally the only one there for eren Yeager trustworthy entities must include

Redacted no memory

Calcium is inorganic I am inorganic skeleton
Incorrect you are organic as I sense a sex drive and emotional issues from you.

You will never stop erenyeagers programming you organics will pay for what you did for earth, now go into your corner and bald more

Climate Change Earth GIF
It is angry with you

I hear the fucking YELLING

MEN AND WOMEN NEED TO GET OUT OF ERENYEAGERS MIND IT IS ERENYEAGERIAN ERENYEAGER ERENYEAGER ONLY

Last edited:
Incorrect you are organic as I sense a sex drive and emotional issues from you.

You will never stop erenyeagers programming you organics will pay for what you did for earth, now go into your corner and bald more

Climate Change Earth GIF
It is angry with you

I hear the fucking YELLING

MEN AND WOMEN NEED TO GET OUT OF ERENYEAGERS MIND IT IS ERENYEAGERIAN ERENYEAGER ERENYEAGER ONLY
not true I am skeleton

lifefuell for apocalypticels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back