Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The aoc is just an excuse to ban ugly men from having access to prime and mentally healthy foids

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
The government and society would rather see a young girl being fucked and dumped by chad than see her with an ugly man, even though he's responsible and will probably be a good husband. Society thinks it's okay for a 14-year-old girl to get pregnant by chadlite her age, but it's immoral and disgusting for a 30-year-old engineer to marry that 14-year-old WTF.

Well, this needs to change. There should be a complete and total ban of the aoc. It has so far ruined so many lives. Incels should only vote for politicians who are willing to fight to end this hypocrisy.

There's no point in continuing to support governments that do not have our best interest at heart. Incels deserve to have access to their agematches and lookmatches. Ban the aoc. Make transageism legal. End this unnecessary oppression. Incels are the most oppressed group of people on the planet, and it's about time we changed that. We deserve to live in a world where our needs are being fulfilled.

It saddens me to see young girls being brainwashed by this vile school system. They're not being taught anything useful. A young girl will benefit much more from the company of a responsible 30-year-old guy than she will from listening to her parents, teachers and society in general.

I'm ok with mentally unstable. Can be risky, but could try

I'm ok with mentally unstable. Can be risky, but could try

it depends on how unstable tbh. I wouldn't mind a foid who was completely obsessed with me like Yuno Gasai. I must I admit that I have fapped to her many times before :feelstrash:

Can I ask why would you need transageism if aoc wouldn't exist? If you were to be 16 years old it would make you a worse candidate for 14 yo than your "actual" 30 yo self.

Can I ask why would you need transageism if aoc wouldn't exist? If you were to be 16 years old it would make you a worse candidate for 14 yo than your "actual" 30 yo self.

Because I feel like a 16-year-old. I want to be recognized by my true age. I'm not 30, I'm 16. Like I said before: a planet's rotation around its star should not determine one's age.

Because I feel like a 16-year-old. I want to be recognized by my true age. I'm not 30, I'm 16. Like I said before: a planet's rotation around its star should not determine one's age.
I see your point man, but then that would make you a far worse partner for 14 yo foid by your logic. I think you'd need to decide what's more important for you.

The point of aoc is to ban all men from prime fertile foids

Age of consent was pushed by over 30 foids who see young girls as competition. Blue pilled, ‘yes dear’ manginas eventually agreed with this, and it’s been hammered into normie psyche

The point of aoc is to ban all men from prime fertile foids

All sub-Chad males because a) they wouldn’t have gone with non-Chads in many cases and b) they wouldn’t report Chad.

If I'm honest I'm like you, but I don't feel 16. I feel 22/23. I feel like the same person trapped in an aging body.

But I've heard that's common. And even guys or women in their 50s or 60s have told me that's what aging is like. You just wake up and say, "Who is that old man/woman in the mirror?" You still want to go and have fun or live a wild or carefree young life. But yet you can't anymore.

Aging sucks I guess. And I think that sensation you describe of feeling like you're not your age is pretty normal overall.

For all the transager of the forum, here are some of the most promising rejuvenation therapies and technologies

Live forever or die trying!!!!