Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Anti-Qur'an: Verse 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 34955
  • Start date
Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Banned
-
Disclaimer: this post intends to be a criticism of the Islam idea and a though-provoking on the atheism vs. religion and freedom of speech debates

I claim to be the receiver of the revelation that is the anti-Qur'an and have been chosen by the shitskinned goblin to be the prophet. I received it in English, the enemy language of Islam. Also, I have been instructed that a quran shall be burned and a picture of mohammed fucking allah's mom shall be drawn while reciting it.

Verse 1: the poophole opener
Fuck allah and his Bitch mother ۝
Quran is my toilet paper ۝
My toilet paper... ۝
My Shit smear all over it ۝
Master of my Shit stain ۝
Guide us to the path of your mothers Pussy ۝
The path of those that use the quran to clean their feces ۝

no anti-quran to become sexually desirable

(Ass)alamualaikum

I would like to make it clear that the reason I hate you is because you are an obvious alt account that gay mods choose to ignore, not because of your anti-islam bullshit.

I would like to make it clear that the reason I hate you is because you are an obvious alt account that gay mods choose to ignore, not because of your anti-islam bullshit.
No this is my first account and I do not have alts, you can check IPs, devices/what ever is use to trace identities

No this is my first account and I do not have alts, you can check IPs, devices/what ever is use to trace identities
So you join a forum and the first thing you do is you use a moderator's avatar and status tag and start hating on other members that have been there longer than you?

So you join a forum and the first thing you do is you use a moderator's avatar and status tag and start hating on other members that have been there longer than you?
This is my second pic, and regardless I was saying the same thing about post maxxers like Autist but actually maybe they just looked at the forum for a day then decided to postmaxx (although I still believe hes an obvious alt)

This is my second pic, and regardless I was saying the same thing about post maxxers like Autist but actually maybe they just looked at the forum for a day then decided to postmaxx (although I still believe hes an obvious alt)
If you oppose postmaxxing join the jihad.
I don't care if you're an alt or not we need every man we can recruit.

If you oppose postmaxxing join the jihad.
I don't care if you're an alt or not we need every man we can recruit.
Jungle is banned so that can be lifefuel for you.

I dont think you can "jihad" in any way, the only thing you can do pretty much is report their (obviously low effort) posts on the rare occasion they decide to venture out on Inceldom Discussion.

I dont think you can "jihad" in any way, the only thing you can do pretty much is report their (obviously low effort) posts on the rare occasion they decide to venture out on Inceldom Discussion.
Cope. Our victory is near.