Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The anti Incels are out in full force

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
They are so retarded. What the hell do they think we are even “doing”? All we do is vent a little online

What exactly is it that i "deserve"

They are so retarded. What the hell do they think we are even “doing”? All we do is vent a little online
Undesirable ugly men venting is as bad as normie men raping to them

They hate anything that says they should have accountability. It's all projection

"Shit they're doing" venting on an online forum okay :feelshaha: meanwhile IT when women call to murder men on social media with 300k likes :

Landscape Tumbleweed GIF

"SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THEIR ACTIONS"

The actions in question: Being born (with the wrong genetics)

"Shit they're doing" venting on an online forum okay :feelshaha: meanwhile IT when women call to murder men on social media with 300k likes :

Landscape Tumbleweed GIF
Rent free my nikkuh

Landscape Tumbleweed GIF
they're so fucking retarded, it's unreal :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These people are evil

These people are evil

What a foul thing to say about anyone. I think the most obvious difference between .is and IT is on .is, most of the “I hope you suffer” posts are ironic. These people are seriously sick

What being Conscious about your Situation / hierarchy in Life and Venting about it , is a Crime now ? :feelskek:

What actions are incels actually doing? The worst things we do is write stuff on the internet. The things that men who foids willingly have sex with do worse things

What's an "anti-incel"? There are women around who want to lower the amount of incels by giving us pussy? I'm not against that doe :feelshmm::feelshmm:

They hate anything that says they should have accountability. It's all projection
This. Feminism is all projection. We should not be afraid of then, fear is all the soyboys have. The only thing we should fear is fear itself.

Haha "consequenses of their actions"? We barely go out or talk to people. We just vent online about our situation. What have WE done?

Wait I thought we didn't deserve anything?
Isn't that how it goes?
What a joke.
Leave us alone retards.

What's an "anti-incel"? There are women around who want to lower the amount of incels by giving us pussy? I'm not against that doe :feelshmm::feelshmm:
That's pretty solid logic right there :feelsEhh: :ahegao:

Exactly.

Consequences for our actions?

Dumb fuck IT troons and soys our “actions” typically involve sleeping all day to try and escape a shitty world filled with shitty people like you and dirty ran through sluts that are perfectly happy to tease the shit out of and torture us which we will never have.

It’s an utter miracle incels are as peaceful as we are and it’s still normie sexhavers that produce the majority of all violence.

Notice I don’t include ITers in with the normie sexhavers as the grand majority of IT are simply incels in denial.

What am I doing though I never did anything to anyone, I am just venting my feelings I am a polite person IRL.

I think I've figured out how they see us: they think we're these smelly, unshowered gremlins who go around harrassing women and making rape threats. In reality, most of these people know many incels in their own lives who they just don't assume are incels.

I think I've figured out how they see us: they think we're these smelly, unshowered gremlins who go around harrassing women and making rape threats. In reality, most of these people know many incels in their own lives who they just don't assume are incels.
Basically. Most of them are using "incel" as a catch all for all types and categories of men they dislike. Not only is there barely any match between what those people consider an incel and what we consider an incel, I doubt there's much in common between what the various people there consider to be incels either. Just look at how they utterly ignore the ethnics here:feelshaha:.

After that, you have the various males there who desperately want to show how non-incel they are, and let's not forget, virtue signalling and feminist and anti-rape activism are correlated with narcissism and sadism:

So when it comes to IT, you have people who already have sadistic urges to attack those weaker than them and who gravitate towards the accepted/mainstream political opinions which they can use as a weapon to attack fringe nonbelievers who can't fight back on an equal ground, all of whom have a different idea of who exactly it is that they are attacking, adjusted for the people they hate the most, reinforced by a bunch of guys who are exactly like the people they are attacking, who try their best that they aren't like that.

Think About It GIF by Identity

What exactly were our actions that caused us to suffer the consequences? Being born?

The (em)pathetic gender

Basically. Most of them are using "incel" as a catch all for all types and categories of men they dislike.
Yes i've seen it many times. Just a guy acting antisocial in public, even if his actions don't have anything to do with women, might be labelled an incel. But the main thing i noticed is that they're quick to call some redpillers (the most aggressive type) incels just because of the implicit misogyny like saying that women love men for what they have. They don't care if, simultaneously, the same alpha guru talks about banging all the bitches (that's not incels at all, obviously), kicks down other men to achieve success (again), or simply don't considerate anything outside from reaching the top. To be honest, the main reason i'd be ashamed to call myself an incel is these misconceptions and squewed labels normies have.

It's unfaire imo. When you put aside the shitposting and edgyness on here, this is probably the most pertinent male space because it combines all type of talking points related to men's issues not only in dating but in society as a whole. And the atmosphere is quite unique :feelsautistic: it's like it managed to stay out of bounds of Soyddit and 4Chad. I bet that's why they can't get enough of that place. It's full of cocky and funny TM Chadcels :chad:

lmao, I wish they define our action. Serious question I don't even know myself.

Normies projecting their violent, inimical tendencies on us once again. They like to think we are the banes of an otherwise peaceful existence while hate-mongering everything that slightly peeves them. The benign chosen ones who worship the Visage of man's suffering.

Last edited:
I hope someone finds all the addresses of evERy IT membER and annihilates them

Exactly.

Consequences for our actions?

Dumb fuck IT troons and soys our “actions” typically involve sleeping all day to try and escape a shitty world filled with shitty people like you and dirty ran through sluts that are perfectly happy to tease the shit out of and torture us which we will never have.

It’s an utter miracle incels are as peaceful as we are and it’s still normie sexhavers that produce the majority of all violence.

Notice I don’t include ITers in with the normie sexhavers as the grand majority of IT are simply incels in denial.
Yep. It blows my mind they say we deserve consequences for our “actions”. Like bitch, what actions? Most of us do nothing but exist peacefully IRL and keep all the pain inside.

All I do IRL is do what I have to just to get by and enjoy what I can, like cars, some walks, video games, and some cooming.

And of course, what we post online isn’t actions. It’s just venting. Even the insane posts where people talk about doing nasty stuff is just LARP. They’d never actually do any of it.

And most users here aren’t even like that. They’re just like me and you complaining about our situations, joking around a little, and calling out the ridiculous gynocentrism and hypergamy in our current society. Nothing wrong with calling out the biases and evilness in a society.

Plus, IT being incels in denial is so true. I can’t keep track of how many copers there are there who say they are adult KHHVs and somehow still aren’t incels! :lul: :lul: :lul:. As for the few few actual women on IT, they have to be complete and utter losers to waste their time making fun of lonely men

If they were actual anti incels they'd be raping ugly men like us on the spot and thus we wouldn't be incels.

Normies projecting their violent, inimical tendencies on us once again. They like to think we are the banes of an otherwise peaceful existence while hate-mongering everything that slightly peeves them. The benign chosen ones who worship the Visage of man's suffering.
Based and christ pilled