Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The answer was so simple. IDK how I missed it for so long.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Genetics. It was genetics all along that impeded me from achieving whatever I wanted. It was my lack of looks, short height or extra brain power. All of these things lay outside my realm of control -- how foolish I was for thinking that I could change anything. But now when I look back, I can see that the truth was staring me in the face all along. I don't know how I feel. The question " what now?" pops in my head frequently; I am at a crossroads, and I don't know which path to follow. The immortal question "to be or not to be" finally makes sense. To die or not to die, that's the questioned imposed by life.

Well it's about time

Hey! Welcome to incels.is

Sounds like this is why you're incel because I took a shower yesterday and bagged a hot chick.
Elegant attractive couple enjoying stock images csp47761055

Genetics. It was genetics all along that impeded me from achieving whatever I wanted. It was my lack of looks, short height or extra brain power. All of these things lay outside my realm of control -- how foolish I was for thinking that I could change anything. But now when I look back, I can see that the truth was staring me in the face all along. I don't know how I feel. The question " what now?" pops in my head frequently; I am at a crossroads, and I don't know which path to follow. The immortal question "to be or not to be" finally makes sense. To die or not to die, that's the questioned imposed by life.
What did you think of your face and height before you came to this realization 10 minutes ago? Were you on here bluepilled for almost an entire year?

What did you think of your face and height before you came to this realization 10 minutes ago? Were you on here bluepilled for almost an entire year?
No, idiot. I was talking about my teenage years and early 20s.

To ER or not to ER

your family is random ( born into status by default and money or not )
your genetics too and iq ( superior brain muscle and height layout, cock aswell )
your place is random ( first or 3. world / country )

yea life is just a fucking scam and thats it, why participate if you will die so or so anyways might aswell do what you want but then there are fucking law. inventions to prevent freedom and are just there to controll and propagandize anyone

Take the genepill

your family is random ( born into status by default and money or not )
your genetics too and iq ( superior brain muscle and height layout, cock aswell )
your place is random ( first or 3. world / country )

yea life is just a fucking scam and thats it, why participate if you will die so or so anyways might aswell do what you want but then there are fucking law. inventions to prevent freedom and are just there to controll and propagandize anyone

I have very little motivation to continue. I've already lost the race and I don't care to cross the finish line.
remind me of this

103.jpg
HIGH IQ

Dude just be confident.

You are a chess piece on a board played by the gods.
The gods are genetics.
Free will is an illusion.
You are a controlled experiment, in a simulation.

or extra brain powe.

inhb cucktears calls you retarded and lazy for daring to say that's deterministic, sub8 male saying something is pre-determined and not fair: blasphemy to them.

wtf would brainpower do to help you

If I lived in America I would have gone ER years ago

giphy.gif

I have very little motivation to continue. I've already lost the race and I don't care to cross the finish line.

The only thing left is to hit the gym as hard as you can. You have to suffer. While holding tremendous weights squeezing your hands until you bleed. You have to go even further beyond, you have to bleed out of your mouth, you have to lift weights until you vomit and piss yourself. You should also purchase some weighted clothings.

Last edited: