Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Anna Karenina Principle and how it relates to inceldom

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Karenina_principle
The Anna Karenina principle states that a deficiency in any one of a number of factors dooms an endeavor to failure. Consequently, a successful endeavor (subject to this principle) is one where every possible deficiency has been avoided.

According to this principle, it basically states that each and every -cel is valid: facecel, mentalcel, shortcel, ethnicel, neetcel, etc. Each and every incel is living in their own personal Hell, which I find highly plausible since personal experiences matter, no matter how anyone may try to gaslight us.

Conversely, being Chad is a highly specific set of traits which must harmonize together. Chad is therefore defined not by positive attributes, but rather lack of deficiencies. This is how foids can perceive Chad as being just an "average" guy, because he lacks the deficiencies that defines a loser.

tl;dr take the Russianliteraturepill

facecel, mentalcel, shortcel, ethnicel, neetcel,
yeah legit. autistic 6s are fucked to be honest. Their mentalceldom is real. Neetcel? I don't know how that happens but usually becoming NEET is a result of abnormal experiences as well

Last edited:
im the definition of a loser

Deficiencies me

great to know i am a loser

yeah legit. autistic 6s are fucked to be honest. Their mentalceldom is real. Neetcel? I don't know how that happens but usually becoming NEET is a result of abnormal experiences as well
Today i was thinking about how autism doesn't cause your inceldom but it makes your situation worse imo.

Today i was thinking about how autism doesn't cause your inceldom but it makes your situation worse imo.
I'd need a closer look at these autists to see how it causes their inceldom. The stats on autistic celibacy is pretty damn high though, so I can't help but think there is a correlation

I'd need a closer look at these autists to see how it causes their inceldom. The stats on autistic celibacy is pretty damn high though, so I can't help but think there is a correlation
Holy shit, maybe autism do matters for non Chads :giga:

"All happy families are alike"

Brutal truthpill. All happy families are identical with chad/stacy parents who are loyal to one another and mini-chad/mini-stacy kids.

Everyone here will gladly say "I would trade [trait I have] for [trait I don't have] any day! It would get be laid." No it wouldn't. You need to have an acceptable dick, a good face, normal social skills and some height to get laid.

Makes sense tbh

Everyone here will gladly say "I would trade [trait I have] for [trait I don't have] any day! It would get be laid." No it wouldn't. You need to have an acceptable dick, a good face, normal social skills and some height to get laid.

If you want sex but unable to get then you're a cel.
That's why there are no femcels.

Childbirth is physiologically dangerous, so females literally risk their lives everytime they have sex. Therefore they have evolved to be picky : any sign of a high mutation load in a male is a red flag because it means the foetus is more likely to be abnormal and kill the mother during delivery.

Males can compensate for this higher risk during childbirth by impregnating many women, or cutting the baby out of the womb (C-section is probably as old as knives). Females just can't.

Last edited:
Based and AK-pilled.

each and every -cel is valid: facecel, mentalcel, shortcel, ethnicel, neetcel, etc. Each and every incel is living in their own personal Hell, which I find highly plausible since personal experiences matter, no matter how anyone may try to gaslight us.
Agreed.

Yea it's over man

They were showing that movie on tv the other day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back