Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The amount of toilet worship in burgerland…

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Unfortunately, in order to alcoholmaxx, I must attempt to socialize cause muh 21 n shiet
Our uni uses a non-sanctioned method of mass communication with each other.
I used it to ask for someone to spot me for some alcohol. Out of the 2 people who responded, both of them asked “m or f” and once I responded with “m” they blocked me jfl
just FUCKING Laugh at the amount of toilet worship, i bet these cucks would buy the most expensive liquor just for any toilet to use them and let her tie a collar around their neck. The value of a man has gone so low that I can’t even pay people to do a favor, requirements for any favors from anyone is to be a toilet. :fuk::cryfeels:

it’s FUCKING over

Last edited:
Nigga u drunk. Get a kebab.

If you live near Mexico, just cross the border and get drunk

jfl, i openly got drunk in campus

I just buy xanax off the dark web way better than alcohol imo

What did u expect bro? Dudes are desperate for any sort of attention from foids now adays due to the fucked up sexual market

“HeeHee”

just FUCKING Laugh at the amount of toilet worship
Its totally beyond redemption at this point. I scroll through reels and short videos on social media and all the couple related content include the guy worshiping and jestermaxxing for his foid. Even if you get a gf somehow, you must make her the center of your world and worship her as a goddess.

How old are ya, just grow up quicker problem solved