Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The amount of things men have to do to get a decently attractive girl are insane

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'll list some of them:

- Have a ripped body
- Be at least 6ft tall
- Amazing hair
- A great job
- Amusing personality
- Ambition
- Passion to travel
- Alpha male hobbies
- A respectable degree
- Speak at least two languages
- Be a gym slave
- Healthy eating habits
- Have cool friends

And a long etcetera.

It's virtually impossible for normal guys to achieve all of this and I wonder if those who did try at end of the day may be thinking "is it really worth it?" I mean, what do women have to do? They don't do shit man! All they do is sit on their ass and watch these poor fellas hitting the gym like animals and learning stuff, watching pua videos, and working extra hours to have money to spend on bitches who at the end of the day aren't interested in them. It's over guys.

Well speaking two languages isn’t really hard unless you’re American / British / Australian, etc.

The things you cannot change >>>>>>>> The things you can change

That’s women

At the end of the day we all peacocks that trying to impress the passive female ...

Ill sum all of your list into one thing - woman love a powerfull man . Understand from this what ever you want .

- Have a ripped body
- Be at least 6ft tall
- Amazing hair

- A great job
- Amusing personality
- Ambition
- Passion to travel
- Alpha male hobbies
- A respectable degree
- Speak at least two languages
- Be a gym slave
- Healthy eating habits
- Have cool friends
Except for the ones marked in red literally everything else on that list is both achievable and desirable, hell, I actually check all of those boxes and achieved half of those things since I joined this forum and started lifemaxxing.

You only need 2 things on that list:
-Have an attractive face
-Be (much) higher than the local average

And it will continue to increase

And since few guys can't achieve that many, in some places most women never find a man that meets their minimum standards. Which judging by what I see, most women are perfectly happy to just remain single rather than accept less than a Chad.

it is is easier to become a millionaire than to get a gf

- 8/10 face.
- Not be a manlet.
Everything else is cope.

women only care about things you cant change, all else is cope

Women care about face and height, everything else is cope.

Do or be? If you don't have a nice or at the very least decent face you won't get an attractive girl.

To be male is to be cursed