Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion the amount of tall foids i see everyday is concerning... some are noodlefoids

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★
guys, what the fuck is happening? is this some sort of acceleration or something? The amount of 5'10-6'1 women i see everyday is concerning. I want to remind everyone here that 6'0 for a woman is the equivalent of 6'6 for a man. It is much more common to see a 6'0 woman than it is to see a 6'6 man, even though the probability of encountering either is the same or at least, almost the same. Do we actually live in a hive?

I've already made a couple of threads on this subject, i am yet to find an answer to this question. High iq cels what do you think ? @VideoGameCoper @turbosperg @Subhuman Niceguy

It’s strange. Perhaps it’s due to the fact that less short men have been reproducing in the last few decades and the 6’2”+ male genes mixed with Becky genes are produced more tall foids just like how men on average seem to be getting taller. Might genuinely be simply a byproduct of the sexual selection towards tall male genes.

As to why you see more tall foids than tall men still is a mystery, but my theory could explain why tall foids themselves are becoming more common. Gotta figure, when a super tall man reproduces, he tends to have both a son and a daughter, so there is often a very tall foid for every very tall man

It’s strange. Perhaps it’s due to the fact that less short men have been reproducing in the last few decades and the 6’2”+ male genes mixed with Becky genes are produced more tall foids just like how men on average seem to be getting taller. Might genuinely be simply a byproduct of the sexual selection towards tall male genes.

As to why you see more tall foids than tall men still is a mystery, but my theory could explain why tall foids themselves are becoming more common. Gotta figure, when a super tall man reproduces, he tends to have both a son and a daughter, so there is often a very tall foid for every very tall man
man your replies never disappoint. I am pretty sure the amount of tall women i see is easily 1.5-2 times the amount of tall men i see.

man your replies never disappoint. I am pretty sure the amount of tall women i see is easily 1.5-2 times the amount of tall men i see.
Thanks. I think my theory about why tall foids are more common than in the past is pretty reasonable, but I really can’t think of much to explain why there would be so many more exceptionally tall women than men. Could it be that the women just spend more time going out and socializing, and you see more tall females just by pure numbers ratio? I don’t know what else could explain it

Studies shows that all humans are growing taller and taller. Darwin is back on the human race

Thanks. I think my theory about why tall foids are more common than in the past is pretty reasonable, but I really can’t think of much to explain why there would be so many more exceptionally tall women than men. Could it be that the women just spend more time going out and socializing, and you see more tall females just by pure numbers ratio? I don’t know what else could explain it
i have thought about that. Does not seem to be the case though, as there are plenty short guys at my universtity and on the "streets", so that is definetely not it. Normies are oblivious and bluepilled, they really don't care that much about their height/face until they get straight up insulted by the opposite gender in real life.

It is also weird considering women on average consume less nuutrients/vitamins than men, women on average lead less active lifestyle. I swear to god i don't know what's happening.

Tall men are too busy running companies and working for their kids.

Tall men are too busy running companies and working for their kids.
still even if we consider this fenomenon to be simple tunnel vision, there is stlil SO MANY TALL WOMEN. does not even matter if their amount matches the amount of tall men. DOES NOT EVEN MATTER

i have thought about that. Does not seem to be the case though, as there are plenty short guys at my universtity and on the "streets", so that is definetely not it. Normies are oblivious and bluepilled, they really don't care that much about their height/face until they get straight up insulted by the opposite gender in real life.

It is also weird considering women on average consume less nuutrients/vitamins than men, women on average lead less active lifestyle. I swear to god i don't know what's happening.
It’s really weird. Easy enough to explain why there would be more tall women on average than in the past, but that still doesn’t explain why there would be more tall women than tall men.

I will admit that this phenomenon is not present where I live. I see tall men who heightmog me often, and rarely see exceptionally tall women. Occasionally, I’ll see some woman just an inch or so shorter than me, but it’s not super common. And I can’t think of the last time I ever saw a 6’0” woman. I tower over most women, but often see men who tower over me and make me feel short. Heck, even my cousin is almost the same height I am, and he is only 14. I bet this guy is gonna be a 6’4” mogger

Either I want a woman like 6'4-6'3 where she towers over my 5'10 ass or a 5'1 5'2 woman I can cuddle.

I like the extremes...

I see the same thing. It's because parents are injecting growth hormone on their teens to make them taller.

Either I want a woman like 6'4-6'3 where she towers over my 5'10 ass or a 5'1 5'2 woman I can cuddle.

I like the extremes...
That’s extremely strange and unusual. Any reason why? I start to lose attraction if a woman is too tall. It makes her proportions look off and seems less feminine. A woman would have to be very short for it to bother me though. I like short women as long as they aren’t much less than 5’0”. Basically, average height women would be my choice, but I’d take almost anything of course

I see the same thing. It's because parents are injecting growth hormone on their teens to make them taller.
In what world would they do this to foids? Never, because taller height is usually seen as a negative in women. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were trying some of that with men though

In what world would they do this to foids? Never, because taller height is usually seen as a negative in women. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were trying some of that with men though
They do it with both.

I know several foids who were put on growth hormone by their moms because the mom wanted them to be tall enough to model. Female models must be around 5'9"–6'0".

Rich men in the US (like Trump) now whant tall trophy wife with model like figures.

Yes they dont inject hgh, they are just tall
Male teens do inject hgh, recent news from Asia, chinks are injecting hgh like crazy! Apparently, tik tok videos shaming Asian men for their height made Asian parents consider the extreme measure of injecting hgh in their kids

They do it with both.

I know several foids who were put on growth hormone by their moms because the mom wanted them to be tall enough to model. Female models must be around 5'9"–6'0".

Rich men in the US (like Trump) now whant tall trophy wife with model like figures.
That’s ridiculous. To me, tall foids are far less desirable

I like the extremes...
I like extremes too, but not to a point where I am MOGGED a foid.:feelskek:

More and more foids are only reproducing with tall Chads. Their foid daughters become progressively taller.

I like extremes too, but not to a point where I am MOGGED a foid.:feelskek:
Why not

I want tall domi girls.

So that I can domi them in bed. Like conquering a warrior. Great feeling. Fucking someone with authority, even with physical authority over you.

That’s extremely strange and unusual. Any reason why? I start to lose attraction if a woman is too tall. It makes her proportions look off and seems less feminine. A woman would have to be very short for it to bother me though. I like short women as long as they aren’t much less than 5’0”. Basically, average height women would be my choice, but I’d take almost anything of course
Because I want to fuck at all woman, I want her to mog me so that I fuck her it feels like I am conquering her body.

It's just some fetish I guess idk

Yes they dont inject hgh, they are just tall
I would assume this is the case most of the time.
Male teens do inject hgh, recent news from Asia, chinks are injecting hgh like crazy! Apparently, tik tok videos shaming Asian men for their height made Asian parents consider the extreme measure of injecting hgh in their kids
It’s so sad honestly that women’s standards are pushing men to do this unhealthy shit. Did you know that biologically, short men have longer lifespans than taller men? And they use less calories so will survive famine conditions much better? Average height in men has legit benefits over being tall if it wasn’t for women’s insane standards.

Just in my own family, many of the short men lived to be 80+. My grandfather is nearly 85 and still alive. Most of the 6’0” and above men died at 70 or younger though.

To me, it’s ridiculous that average height women aren’t satisfied with average height men. I mean, average men are still way taller than average women, so what’s the issue? They just want top 10% gigachad, and that’s bs.

Because I want to fuck at all woman, I want her to mog me so that I fuck her it feels like I am conquering her body.

Man same I want a 6’10 huge ass and thighs bitch

Interesting. I don’t judge though

Man same I want a 6’10 huge ass and thighs bitch
6'10 might be a too much JFLLL

I love watching volleyball female players I wish I had a gf like that

but since I am a slavic nigger with a face build for warmaxxing I can't do much in this life. My face looks like a russian drunktard conscript they send to Ukraine its over

Asians are already 5’9 on average. Brother it is ovER. South china teens are 5’11 on average.
Crazy shit man. Here in USA, it seems like most zoomer men are 5”11” or above.

Well both them and the 10%gigachads benefit from this, so… who cares about us?
Yeah, it’s sad. In a just world, we’d be able to ascend with our looksmatches. I can guarantee our fathers didn’t struggle like this.

Yeah, it’s sad. In a just world, we’d be able to ascend with our looksmatches. I can guarantee our fathers didn’t struggle like this.
Of course they didn’t! Life was so much easier back then (in this department)

Of course they didn’t! Life was so much easier back then (in this department)
I know it was. Even for making friends and getting jobs it was far easier. My dad had tons of friends into cars to do fun car things together with and to help fix things. I’m also big into cars, but ever since my dad died, I have nobody to help work on them or just enjoy the hobby with. It hurts man.

I know it was. Even for making friends and getting jobs it was far easier. My dad had tons of friends into cars to do fun car things together with and to help fix things. I’m also big into cars, but ever since my dad died, I have nobody to help work on them or just enjoy the hobby with. It hurts man.
Man I am sorry for your loss. We don’t deserve this life of misery. Every single .is user deserves to be a 7’2 turbomogger

Man I am sorry for your loss. We don’t deserve this life of misery. Every single .is user deserves to be a 7’2 turbomogger
It’s been rough. I miss him so much, and always will. At least he was an excellent father and we had a lot of fun while he was here. Things are a hell of a lot more lonely around here now. I have nobody to talk about cars with now, or just to crack jokes with like we always did.

You know what’s ridiculous? I joined this forum having no idea I was gonna lose my father this year. I literally joined because of inceldom only and losing a parent wasn’t something I thought I had to fear, at least not for 5 years or so. Crazy how stuff things can go downhill. It’s brutal

guys, what the fuck is happening? is this some sort of acceleration or something? The amount of 5'10-6'1 women i see everyday is concerning. I want to remind everyone here that 6'0 for a woman is the equivalent of 6'6 for a man. It is much more common to see a 6'0 woman than it is to see a 6'6 man, even though the probability of encountering either is the same or at least, almost the same. Do we actually live in a hive?

I've already made a couple of threads on this subject, i am yet to find an answer to this question. High iq cels what do you think ? @VideoGameCoper @turbosperg @Subhuman Niceguy
What country do you live in ?

This is unnerving. Only men should be tall.
Only women should be short.

Short people are being genocided out, and nobody gives a shit.

Taller people, including taller women up to a point, have more sex and more children in general. Combined with huge amounts of food, meat, protein, nutrition, growth hormone, etc. it's leading to very tall and big people.

Happening worldwide but worst in West.

Not going to last forever, though, because it's based on a huge surplus of food and tall partners available. Eventually humanity will revert to the average, however, I don't think really short people will ever win again.