Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The amount of Starbucks and scarcity of burger kings is designed to cuck society

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Cross the street and you will see a starbucks. They sell soy lattes to soys and slowly drain them of their masculinity. The name Starbucks is designed to make men betabux but its subtle. Burger kings are rare which make men manly and agressive and awaken masculine energy not seen since the great old ones. I think they are trying to get rid of Burger King in order to cuck society

@LastGerman @Emba

Haven't been in a Starbucks for ages. I bet they sell all kinds of soy-based beverages and that they're overpriced.

Thats why i make my own coffee in da mornings

Haven't been in a Starbucks for ages. I bet they sell all kinds of soy-based beverages and that they're overpriced.
They are designed for hipsters. You see dudes with beanies on and Macs. Such cringe ngl. Hardly any food either because its a coffee shop. As in Burger King no soys present only real men ready to take women's rights away because soys digestive systems cant handle digesting food at Burger King.
Thats why i make my own coffee in da mornings
brag

True. Btw I like Wendy's I wish there was one in my country.

True. Btw I like Wendy's I wish there was one in my country.
Wendys is less cucked than ((McDonalds)) but still cucked to choose it over Burger King

Across my street are cows.

The ranchers consider them to be worth $1000 each.

So i guess you could call them...
COWBUXX

Across my street are cows.

The ranchers consider them to be worth $1000 each.

So i guess you could call them...
COWBUXX
Farming is kind of cucked ngl.

I WANT BORGAR KING
Spurdoburger

DO YOU WANT A FUCKING BURGER OR NOT?

YOU CANNOT HAVE IT YOUR WAY!
eating cows is not cucked but farming them while they fuck in your barn and you ldar is very cucked. its basically beta buxxing,

Burger King is nasty garbage. It's not for manly men either, they're the one that made a soy whopper.

I am saddened that they bought Popeyes, which is easily #1.
Tf, soy whopper? Im done. This company has been ruined.

eating cows is not cucked but farming them while they fuck in your barn and you ldar is very cucked. its basically beta buxxing,
Don't fuck the cows in the barn!

But if you do...

Whisper in their ear and tell them you will kill them and eat them if they tell...

"Impossible Whopper" is made from soy. There are other plant based recipes that don't contain soy and mimic meat better, but they went with soy.

They bought out my favorite fast food place, Popeyes, which is worrisome to me. Burger King has never been very good. Other than the chicken fries when they were 1.69, which I paired with taco bell nacho fries for the nacho sauce which was awesome :feelsohh:
Wtf this is so cucked. Burger King should be sued for releasing this shit.
Don't fuck the cows in the barn!

But if you do...

Whisper in their ear and tell them you will kill them and eat them if they tell...
the cows and bulls fuck while the cucked farmer reads the newspaper

what if I told you both suck

Panda Express is best tasting fast food imo. Burger King burgers aren't bad but ain't as good as really Texan beef

Now we know where IT came from :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Panda Express is best tasting fast food imo.
Panda express is terrible, its like plastic food. Same quality as yoshinoya, which makes terrible rice bowls.
Would prefer some chick fil a, raising canes, in and out, jersey mikes.or flame broiler(for rice bowls), five guys.

Btw, McDonalds is bad too, just had a burger and I think the bun was stale. Also Jack in the Box, their quality is bad too.

Panda express is terrible, its like plastic food. Same quality as yoshinoya, which makes terrible rice bowls.
Would prefer some chick fil a, raising canes, in and out, jersey mikes.or flame broiler(for rice bowls), five guys.

Btw, McDonalds is bad too, just had a burger and I think the bun was stale. Also Jack in the Box, their quality is bad too.
I guess the taste of many restaurants is heavily branch dependent

Read every word

Cross the street and you will see a starbucks. They sell soy lattes to soys and slowly drain them of their masculinity. The name Starbucks is designed to make men betabux but its subtle.

Starcucks.

Burger kings are rare which make men manly and agressive and awaken masculine energy not seen since the great old ones. I think they are trying to get rid of Burger King in order to cuck society

They want to get rid of the Big King. As you hit the gym brutally, you also have to hit Burger King brutally. You have to go for several Big King menus.

I once hit Bruger King brutally, now I look like this:

0c323b1f0aac7a56f29405be62adf8e5.gif

I'll never eat there.

I never see Starbucks here. The whole country has less than 5 of them
full

I once hit Bruger King brutally, now I look like this:

0c323b1f0aac7a56f29405be62adf8e5.gif
Sadly burger king has introduced soy products on their menu :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: its over NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never see Starbucks here. The whole country has less than 5 of them
full

This place here is flooded with them even though it’s a low income place. I don’t know how starcucks keeps the scam going. I have never bought anything from them.

This place here is flooded with them even though it’s a low income place. I don’t know how starcucks keeps the scam going. I have never bought anything from them.
Based. They just get shitty coffee and charge a made up fee for them that makes no sense. I see star cucks popping up everywhere even in small towns. Like wtf lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back