Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The amount of rage i feel when i see men defending supporting toliets on social media

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
No in this world fills me with more fucking rage then when I see "men" on social media supporting or defending women on social when they posts something about oH iM sO SaD mY LiFe iS sO hArD" or something like "oMG DiS gUy aBuSeD mE tHiS iS nOt oKaY!"

Then her army of spineless faggot simps show up to her rescue and post shit like "oMG qKwUeEn doNt CrY I WiLL KiLL tHaT bAd MaN wHO HuRT u MUH qKweuun dONT woRRy!"

Lmao are men really that fuckin soft that they're gonna be a doormatt and support toilets who absolutely despise them that will NEVER fuck them. I just can't fathom ever be a fuckin cuck like that

If I'm not entitled to fuck you then you're not entitled to my help or support. NOT MY GF NOT MY PROBLEM

Yep. Just inflates their egos more. You know it’s a problem when average and ugly girls are gassed up to genuinely believe they’re 10s and deserve top tier Chad

Total simp death

Yep. Just inflates their egos more. You know it’s a problem when average and ugly girls are gassed up to genuinely believe they’re 10s and deserve top tier Chad
Yea literally. I see landwhales complaining about men in their inbox. Like u fat fuckin hippo u should be grateful people even acknowledge your existence and here you are thinking you're entitled to prince charming chad

There are several mfs like this on this forum
Me and @wereq we are the only ones who advocate for men legitimately

As usual
Summer Sunglasses GIF

Yea literally. I see landwhales complaining about men in their inbox. Like u fat fuckin hippo u should be grateful people even acknowledge your existence and here you are thinking you're entitled to prince charming chad
I know. These ugly girls should be insanely happy anyone even wants them. What I hat is that even ugly women have it so fucking easy, and even average men have it so hard. It should be ridiculously easy for an average man to get a below average woman. Even below average women think they are kweens who deserve a Chad

Several simps on here?
What makes an incel different from a simp is that the incel can't get pussy so he pretends to hate women.
There are several disguised simps here

I know. These ugly girls should be insanely happy anyone even wants them. What I hat is that even ugly women have it so fucking easy, and even average men have it so hard. It should be ridiculously easy for an average man to get a below average woman. Even below average women think they are kweens who deserve a Chad
Take women's rights away immediately

What makes an incel different from a simp is that the incel can't get pussy so he pretends to hate women.
There are several disguised simps here
I've seen some and they're contributing to the problem

Just foids looking for scraps of attention (pathetic simp cucks.) We know full well the foid who got abused will keep going back to that Chad/Tyrone thug or just go to the next one on the carousel. Cucks don't understand this at all, it's like they have a soy blockage in their brains from comprehending the simple and twisted nature of foids.