Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The amount of options females have is insane

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
This happened a few days ago. I overheard the conversation my sister was having with my mother.
My sister apparently ended things with her boyfriend (who was already tall and good-looking and mogged me to oblivion) and is now looking to upgrade. And she was now trying to decide between 2 guys.

Imagine such a life. Imagine you have a hot gf, and then end things with her for whatever reason and you can just get a new hot gf - your only problem being which one to pick. This is the life the vast majority of women and a minority of men live. It is so insanely removed from my reality it's laughable. I can't take anything seriously anymore. I rarely post on inceldom discussion anymore because of this. No matter how much I post, the world won't change after all (I don't even know why I'm making this thread tbh). It's all one big joke and these days I just try to ignore everything and focus on coping.

Females' lives are easy.

ThERE are altERnatives :feelshmm:
t.
Glow

Imagine such a life. Imagine you have a hot gf, and then end things with her for whatever reason and you can just get a new hot gf - your only problem being which one to pick. This is the life the vast majority of women and a minority of men live. It is so insanely removed from my reality it's laughable. I can't take anything seriously anymore. I rarely post on inceldom discussion anymore because of this. No matter how much I post, the world won't change after all (I don't even know why I'm making this thread tbh). It's all one big joke and these days I just try to ignore everything and focus on coping.

Femoids have the ability to cycle between males on whim. I saw this on display when my oneitis, Shannon Rose Bosanac, started dating another man within six days of rejecting her "best friend", a 6'1 Black man.

That woman has had 10+ boyfriends/orbiters. Pretty, petite lasses always have options lined up.

ThERE are altERnatives :feelshmm:
Yes. Rope or bridge, feel free to choose :feelzez:
Imagine you have a hot gf, and then end things with her for whatever reason and you can just get a new hot gf - your only problem being which one to pick.
Imagine having a gf who loves you :cryfeels: