Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The amount of dating and female contact I have had would be pathetic for a 16 year old

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
And here I am 20 years later approx and it is super giga pathetic. Obviously can’t mention the number of dates I been on or how far I have gotten (hint hint not that far at all) but it would be pathetic for a 16 year old and here I am an oldcel with this pathetic lack of experience. :woke:

I have 0 dating and female contact. Im at the same level of 1 year olds

Most 14 year olds life mog me into oblivion ngl.

It is so fucking over.

Socially, I’m where an infant would be tbh.

13 year olds have more social and sexual experience than me

Everything you guys are saying I told to my Clinical Psychologist and she agreed with me, yes, it is very hard to come back from having no social/sexual experience when you're at a certain age, essentially said I would have to develop "copes" to deal with it while working on ways to try and start getting some experience, but again, gaining experience will be incredibly hard to say the least, once you're at a certain age.

Everything you guys are saying I told to my Clinical Psychologist and she agreed with me, yes, it is very hard to come back from having no social/sexual experience when you're at a certain age, essentially said I would have to develop "copes" to deal with it while working on ways to try and start getting some experience, but again, gaining experience will be incredibly hard to say the least, once you're at a certain age.
The lack of experience with a foid as a teen is slightly embarrassing and even a little cute. It’s absolutely brutally painful as an oldcel.

The worst feeling: leaving your house to buy booze and cigs and seeing 13 y/os with girlfriends lifemogging the shit out of you. This is why I pretend to be listening to music with ear buds in everytime I leave in the daytime.

Yeah I'm worse than eight year olds. And even if some woman found me attractive she'd dump me in an instant because I don't know how to kiss and have sex and even 15 year olds are expected to be experienced in that stuff now.

It's not over, it never started.

Hey Soy Bunshins. Intimate contact with CHILDREN is nothing to brag about. Stop harassing lonely men and getting your rocks off to pre pubescent kids.

I don`t even know how to kiss at 24 YO JFL

Mine would be pathetic even for a middle schooler. Imagine never even having female friends or her phone number

How do you even hug girls, what do you do with your hands :incel:

mine is like at the level of a 13 year old tbh

Can't imagine ever going on a date with foid,would be ultra awkward.Never began for autistcels

30 year old khv truecel, I was walking the other day and saw two school kids who must have been no more than 14 or 15 French kissing and holding each others butts. I just knew they had fucked given how intensely they kissed and grabbed one another, or they will soon.

Literally made me want to rage quit life right there.

Life sucks.

Im 20 KHHV
I never touch a foid bro