Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The amount of bluepillers is too damn high!

Llama

Llama

“Im the bad guy? I did everything they told me to”
-
B06E4E13 3C59 401E B3B6 E4F37268AE53
D9691607 981E 46FA B166 02606860A21B

“WE GOTTA WATCH THE EVIL INKWELLS AND REPORT BACK TO LEDDIT AND TWATTER ABOUT HOW THEY HATE WYMHIN!!!”

Seriously you can multiply the number of members online with 8 and get around the number. The forum needs to be privated unless you have a account or some shit like that.

Most are probaly incels who just lurk.

The only thing more pathetic than an incel is a IT faggot lurking here to farm upvotes

HATE HATE MURDER KILL RAPE

It's 639 not 1,639 btw

I know, they need to fuck off

It's not 1000 tho
Dude you are fucking dumb. Multiple 216 by 9 and see what you get. I said 8 because its close enough. If you want to be a show off its some decimal or aome shit

Last edited:
JFL why put in so much effort for nothing? it honestly doesn't matter, so why does this bother you? most are probably blackpillers coming from reddit and lurking before they (if) they create an account. others are probably normies dropping in for a laugh and then a meagre % are ITcels digging around for something to screenshot because it's their only source for validation in their pathetic and miserable lives (why they don't just swallow the black pill already is beyond me tbh).

They can watch me tbh, i don't care

They are stacies doing 100 pages phd thesis on incels. Guarantee A at their liberal art school. Best bang 4 mum and pop $

Most of the incels seem to be fake larpers anyway, so making the forum private only makes that worse. They gotta post screens for that sweet, sweet reddit karma.:feelswhere:

They need to be reduced

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back