Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ambiguity on whether being an incel is a choice or a condition is a legal loophole to persecute men and leave them defenseless.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is the point of the "virgin but not incel" bullshit.

Since incels are being persecuted and the media is making incels out to be evil, they are technically being oppressed. But incels can't come together to legally defend themselves because then it will just be called a "terrorist movement". Eventually when all incels are declared terrorist there is legal justification to simply imprison them.

It's a 100 percent witch hunt.

Absolutely.

Redditcucks will never acknowledge that sexual inexperience in a man is widely mocked -- whether or not such inexperience is a consequence of "misogyny" or other moral flaws.

They won't even acknowledge that gendered hierarchies of attractiveness penalize those at the bottom of the totem pole through no fault of their own.

Indeed, if you have the audacity to point out that such hierarchies do exist -- they think you're one of us. Such is the brutal tribalism of the soycucks.

Last edited:
How can it be a choice when involuntary is in the title.

inceldom is a condition

blackpill is an ideology (that only very few incels have)

Being an incel is a curse. A chronic bad luck.

I can't imagine an organized movement.

inceldom is a condition

blackpill is an ideology (that only very few incels have)
debatable. depends what you mean by blackpill. the scientific blackpill is just a collection of studies.

the thing is that there is no "politics" behind the black pill. so "ideology" makes it seem like we're some "movement", when we are not.

debatable. depends what you mean by blackpill. the scientific blackpill is just a collection of studies.

View attachment 279240

the thing is that there is no "politics" behind the black pill. so "ideology" makes it seem like we're some "movement", when we are not.
You're right, I meant it as a scientific ideology, but I guess it would be more correct to just call it a science.

Point is that apart from the most obvious and scientifically proved things, the definition of blackpill slightly changes from person to person (because unlikely normaloids we aren't a cult)

You're right, I meant it as a scientific ideology, but I guess it would be more correct to just call it a science.

Point is that apart from the most obvious and scientifically proved things, the definition of blackpill slightly changes from person to person (because unlikely normaloids we aren't a cult)
yeah true, some would argue it's just what the red pill was supposed to be if it wasn't just some PUA scam. I mean MGTOWs are "red pilled" on women, and they in essence know the truth about their nature, such as hypergamy (alpha fucks/beta bucks) and what not

Jfl if you are born as sub 8 male in this day and age, you're automatically labeled as terrorist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back