Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Altmer of Elder Scrolls are Jews and the Empire is ZoG

Nem0

Nem0

Dog killer
I think the hate towards the Altmer is eerily similar to how our world views and hates the Jews, who want to stick they're long noses in every other country's business and think that they are superior. If you read the lore of the game, you'll find out that the Altmer believe themselves to be directly descended from the gods (chosen people). They hate other species and see them as inferior (goyim). They hate Talos a man who became a God (Jesus). The Altmer push globalism and manipulate governments. The Empire (USA) is controlled by Altmer, but nobody is allowed to say this.

The only difference is that, unlike the Jews, the Altmer actually had a flourishing civilization in the past, so they are not parasites like the Jews.

Skyrim belongs to the nords

I've seen such theories plenty of times and i think it's reasonable

kinda obvious, big reason i often play as a nord, joint storm cloaks and slaughter altmer vermin and traitors that joined the empire

The Stormcloaks are White Nationalists
Orks are Niggers
Dark Elfes are East Asians
Bosmer are South East Asians
Redguards are Sandniggers
Bretons are Slavs
Khajit are Currries

I always saw them as a reference to the Nazi SS, especially because of how they appear in Skyrim, plus considering that they are tall, blonde elves, literally Aryan supremacists

I also always saw the Dark Elves as Meds

Dark Elf: Med
Altmer: Nazi SS

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back