Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Alt right pipeline saved me

blackpilledagain

blackpilledagain

JestERmaxxed beancel
★★
I was ovER-sheltERed and raised hardcore homeschooled Christian until I was 15. At the time I thought feminists were a minority and that most women will settle for a betabux cuz that's what my dad did and fucked himself. I didn't want to intERact with women because I barely came out of the bubble but pua videos and it obviously didn't go good and I was confused on why it didn't work because I did evERything right like a cuck. I got blackpilled by the way women treated me when I was just jestERmaxxing. COVID hits, George Floyd dies and gypsycrusadER stars trending. Saying niggER is funny (I'm turning 20 in less than a month and I still say it irl and I got expelled jr year for the NiggER flag gun) this new community I'm beta orbiting around (they don't accept me but really no community does, not even here) red pills me on race, women, Jews, etc. I focus on being racist until I find out I have Aspergers aftER I graduated, that's what really blackpilled me. The nature of foids and their genetic code is vile and I would want nothing to do with it especially because I hold these views. 95% of women think saying niggER and rape is worse than death so why would I want to be with some normniggER foid? I'm a Mexican autist like Nick Fuentes so I'm not getting some "trad" wife. I can now accept that, the best thing to do is go deepER into the blackpill so I did. Now I'm at the point where I have almost no desire for foids and thankfully I can avoid them now that I'm an adult and my workplace is all men. Sandman mgtow is the goat right next to ER

No, I'm not volcel or fakecel, I just think becoming asexual and losing interest in foids brings peace (bluepillERs like to claim this but then get mad when you LDAR). I've been called Incel before I even knew what that word meant. All these bluepillER youtubERs and IT copERs claim that it's a mindset issue but I know truecels irl that hate incels jfl. They can't cope with the fact that MGTOWs and incels are right about foids, if we judged them by they're charactER and held them to the same standards as they claim to want then it'd just lead back to the same conclusion. I care more about not being able to make or keep friends and Yakuza than I do about foids. If it was true that all you have to do was give up the n word and radical ideology I wouldn't do it because it's funny and true

alt-right fags = redpilled cucks

alt-right fags = redpilled cucks
Why do you think I said pipeline. Starts from redpill and goes to blackpill if you're sub 5. Wheat waffles blackpilled me on that

it saved me too, it didn't make me any friends but it made me wake up and start improving my life.

But tbh it's over when alt-right youtubers help you more than your parents and family.

Yeah, typical path. Only a freak could take the blackpill from the get go.