Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Alt-Right exploded in 2016, Blackpill Scientific Theory will undergo a similar cultural explosion.

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
Mass Blackpill Theory wide-adoption by society will be the next HUGE THING that elites and gatekeepers are blind sided by / unable to contain from mass ideological contagion. I cannot say for certain that it will happen tomorrow or in twenty years, but this knowledge is so powerful, it is is inevitable. It has to be.

This is the hill to die on, 100%.

Last edited:
I don't think so, the blackpill doesn't have a mainstream appeal because it doesn't apply to normies as much as it does to us.

Cope,the alt right only exploded because the owners of the world allowed It to happen. To give the false impression of a "democracy" to the livestock aka US.
Mass blackpill indocrination would literally make society crash and the elites can't live their lavish lives without people working to afford for it. We have a better chance at fucking our oneitis in the ass than seeing people getting blackpilled,this is just a niche thing and most definitely will remain that way.

Black pill is anti biology tho. Most men will never be able to accept it. Hell, most incels well drop it if any girl shows interest

Black pill is anti biology tho. Most men will never be able to accept it. Hell, most incels well drop it if any girl shows interest

Most will abandon blackpill theory when they find mates but there will be an ideologically-possessed and truth-over-sexual-desire motivated few who will fight vigorously for this knowledge to be spread and far as widely in society as possible. Look at the ridiculousness of intellectual effort and time that has been invested without any praise or compensation over at incel.wiki. Those are the types of people who are going to spread blackpill theory. Not people who come on here and post "I'm sad I can't get a girlfriend".

Last edited:
Probably not, the reason why the alt right was able to rise was because tech platforms mostly had free speech around 2013-2017, so neoliberal/leftist arguments got destroyed pretty easily. But now (((they))) have made platforms more restrictive, youtube wont let the blackpill ideology rise like the did for the alt right/lite. While hypergamy is bad now, it isnt to the point where normies will side with us over foids.

Probably not, the reason why the alt right was able to rise was because tech platforms mostly had free speech around 2013-2017, so neoliberal/leftist arguments got destroyed pretty easily. But now (((they))) have made platforms more restrictive, youtube wont let the blackpill ideology rise like the did for the alt right/lite. While hypergamy is bad now, it isnt to the point where normies will side with us over foids.

I will say our ideas are just as contagious as their's and prone to spread rapidly if gatekeepers don't rush in to shut it down. But the gatekeepers/elites don't understand we're a threat yet and by the time, they do they will be playing damage control / catch up like they're doing with the post-alt-right right now.

It's amazing how they managed to suppress free speech in less than two years. I remember how different things were back during the heyday of political videos in 2016-2017, there were a lot of youtubers who bashed on feminazis, liberals, safe spaces, etc, but now we can't talk about any of those things without getting banned, or in the worst case scenario, getting fired from your job.

Its impossible to defragment normie conditioning. Many have little to no self-awareness.

More conspiracy theory minded but I think they actually intended to heard in all rightwing, anti neoliberal people suspect of immigration and inverted totalitarianism into the alt right by prioritizing social media alogrithms that would feed them alt-right content and "radicalize" them into joining those groups.

Then when those groups come under scrutiny post Charlottesville, pull the plug and bring groups with some overlap such as right wing libertarians, the manosphere and men's rights groups down with them over the following months.

It's amazing how they managed to suppress free speech in less than two years. I remember how different things were back during the heyday of political videos in 2016-2017, there were a lot of youtubers who bashed on feminazis, liberals, safe spaces, etc, but now we can't talk about any of those things without getting banned, or in the worst case scenario, getting fired from your job.

All mainstream social media companies have a neoliberal bias, it is pretty clear from their actions even if they would deny otherwise.

Its impossible to defragment normie conditioning. Many have little to no self-awareness.

Normies will gravitate toward whatever makes them feel good in comparison to others, that's why the virgin vs. chad meme took off because normies delusionally see themselves as chads and stacies and believes it comes down to their 'mindset' and not looks.

Cope,the alt right only exploded because the owners of the world allowed It to happen. To give the false impression of a "democracy" to the livestock aka US.
Mass blackpill indocrination would literally make society crash and the elites can't live their lavish lives without people working to afford for it. We have a better chance at fucking our oneitis in the ass than seeing people getting blackpilled,this is just a niche thing and most definitely will remain that way.

Uhhh extreme racial polarization between white and blacks is not in the interest of the elites lmfao. Dog shit take.

What happened in 2016 definitely was not planned ahead of time.

Uhhh extreme racial polarization between white and blacks is not in the interest of the elites lmfao. Dog shit take.

What happened in 2016 definitely was not planned ahead of time.
Of course the divide is intended,what happened for the past 3 months definitely wasn't a coincidence. I'm just saying that we are sadly walking towards complete surveilance even on social média,a state where we literally aren't gonna have any freedom of thought and/or speech at all.

Keeping in mind that the richest elites of the world are sponsoring it and also have the Control of both the media and the economy,it sounds like a cope to say that mere average human beings like normies,us and basically 95% of the human population would be able to stop that process in any way,shape or form.

Honestly i'm just a conformist at this point, can't really grasp any hope of a better future with major changes regarding the current one we are living right now.

I don't think so, the blackpill doesn't have a mainstream appeal because it doesn't apply to normies as much as it does to us.
It does apply to normies, it even applies to chad. There are plenty of good looking men who are pro men rights and hate feminism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back